Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 11:07 AM

Re: One Year: Thank You.

Well done SM, you have well and truly got your feet under the forum table now ..... may they remain there for many years to come
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 11:15 AM

Love reading your posts SM, you come across as the type of person I would look for in a best friend, honest, fair, intelligent, warm, positive, well, basically just a beautiful person inside and out. The world would be a better place with more people like you . Happy First Year Anniversary. Love ya! Xxx
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I agree with everything Floydy and Swimfeeders have said - and would just add - I think you are a lovely person and it is a pleasure to know you.

Happy 1st anniversary - may you be with us for many more!

I second that Surfermum! Long may you stay with us. xx
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You are an inspiration and a revelation Surfer.

Intelligent, articulate, talented and a very good debater.

You are never personally offensive and have a good sense of humour.

You are a pleasure.
Yep this
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Love reading your posts SM, you come across as the type of person I would look for in a best friend, honest, fair, intelligent, warm, positive, well, basically just a beautiful person inside and out. The world would be a better place with more people like you . Happy First Year Anniversary. Love ya! Xxx
Wouldn't even try to say it better, SM. You are a keeper here!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 03:55 PM

Has she left?
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Has she left?
Haha! Wishful thinking . It seems I have settled too comfortably into the sofa to leave.

However, now that I have been around this long, I suppose it's my responsibility to put the kettle on, whatever that means.*

Sincerest of thanks to you all, I am really touched by your incredibly kind sentiments...

...and now that we have broken the ice, I wonder if Surfermom will reveal a dark, mischievous, malevolent side?

Probably not. The word is that she is dull as dirt.

Hugs all around
_____

*kidding
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Haha! Wishful thinking . It seems I have settled too comfortably into the sofa to leave.

However, now that I have been around this long, I suppose it's my responsibility to put the kettle on, whatever that means.*

Sincerest of thanks to you all, I am really touched by your incredibly kind sentiments...

...and now that we have broken the ice, I wonder if Surfermom will reveal a dark, mischievous, malevolent side?

Probably not. The word is that she is dull as dirt.

Hugs all around
_____

*kidding
Oooh. I hope so.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 08:22 PM

Great to have you here SM.
I like you guys and wish I lived in the US quite frankly...
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 08:47 PM

Couldn't agree more with all the posts on here Surfermom

You're lovely!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top