Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
melfort
borders
melfort is female  melfort has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 12:46 PM

Re: Meghan [Markle] Father

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
I think Meghan [ now Mrs Princess harry] is a gold digger?
What makes you think that?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 12:55 PM

Why? She is a successful actress and very wealthy in her own right. She managed to claw her way out of her disjointed family and make it on her own. Her family are jealous of everything she has achieved and are now sticking the knife in from pure spite. They weren't this vocal until she met and married Prince Harry, they are simply trying to leech off her new-found fame by doing anything for publicity.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 02:19 PM

Meghan Merkle has gone through the biggest change in her life. From actress in "Suits", which I have followed avidly since it first came out on TV, to finding and marrying her Prince Charming in real life.

She is certainly no young, naive American country girl, in over her head - she is strong-willed, emanciapated young woman, with all the knowledge of an actress to get her way.

However, she is a stranger to this country. She has married into the strictest protocol followed family in the world, she has no family to turn to in the UK. Must be terrified at times of putting a foot wrong in everything she says, does and wears, knowing that her every move, every utterance, is seen through a telescope by the public and media, just waiting for her to make a wrong move.
I really feel for the girl, and will be happy for her when her mum arrives soon to live nearby. If ever anyone needed her mum in their life right now, it's Meghan.

As for her dad? He is a D...H...d!!
melfort
borders
melfort is female  melfort has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 03:16 PM

Her father and sister are an absolute embarrassment. They're only making an arse of themselves.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Meghan Merkle has gone through the biggest change in her life. From actress in "Suits", which I have followed avidly since it first came out on TV, to finding and marrying her Prince Charming in real life.

She is certainly no young, naive American country girl, in over her head - she is strong-willed, emanciapated young woman, with all the knowledge of an actress to get her way.

However, she is a stranger to this country. She has married into the strictest protocol followed family in the world, she has no family to turn to in the UK. Must be terrified at times of putting a foot wrong in everything she says, does and wears, knowing that her every move, every utterance, is seen through a telescope by the public and media, just waiting for her to make a wrong move.
I really feel for the girl, and will be happy for her when her mum arrives soon to live nearby. If ever anyone needed her mum in their life right now, it's Meghan.

I first saw her in 'Fringe' and thought she was good in the part.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 08:11 PM

Just a little correction Gummy, she is the Duchess of Sussex, not a Princess. She can never be a princess... like me.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 08:17 PM

Don't think that's her title you sound like UJ
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

Indeed she has given up a lot. Suits just isn't the same without her and Patrick. She's a very good actress and I reckon she would have had a bright future in Hollywood had she not found her prince. Given her screen presence she must have a great deal of personal charisma.

It seems she is almost parodying the royal protocol with some of her appearances. Oversized dresses to hide her body are a statement in themselves. She suits showing off her figure and that doesn't have to break protocol.

The lack of impact of headlines of her family members trying to smear her just shows that she has a powerful brand of her own that's not easy to crack.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 12:27 PM

Bung him in the Tower for a while, then off with his head..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by melfort ->
Her father and sister are an absolute embarrassment. They're only making an arse of themselves.

I agree with this.

I'd hate to think my Dad would have embarrassed me like that, hanging out the family's dirty washing in public. It's wrong and they are not doing themselves any favours.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top