Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2009, 01:27 AM

Re: Where's the last place you've holidayed?

I think that happened around the time I was born or was very young but there is an exhibition hall in Lynmouth that tells you all about it ... It must have been terrifying but so must Boscastle that happened just a few years ago but luckily no lives lost there I think...
Sue
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2009, 12:05 AM

Great pics Suey - it looks really nice there!
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2009, 10:45 PM

Some great pictures. I like North Devon. Seeing it puts me in the mood for another holiday We only got home yesterday from Foulridge, near Colne.
It was a very lazy fortnight but just what we needed.

We stayed in Toad Hall.

Looking over Ilkley

walking in Gisburn forest

the Leeds- Liverpool canal

The sun shone when we went to Wycoller

Calismum
Scotland
Calismum is female  Calismum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2009, 10:54 PM

Just back from a tour round Mull, Iona, Staffa and Arran. Will post some pics once I get more organised. Had a lovely, if somewhat wet, time.

Stockholm looks really nice. Devon is on my list of places to visit - pics havemoved a bit further up the list
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 10:46 AM

Great pics Jan, it looks a beautiful place ........ there is something about the countryside that is so tranquil.....
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2009, 07:46 PM

Lovely pictures Jan I haven't been to that part of Yorkshire I am putting it on my list of to do's thankyou...
North Devon is beautiful and really nice in the autumn too loads of deciduous trees Azz...
Sue
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2009, 03:02 PM

It's lovely seeing everyone's pics

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top