Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 04:36 PM

Re: United Europe

LOL, at least it will solve the obesity problem!

Britain persevered then, and we would do it again. Not that we will ever have to. This is par for the course with the Project Fear Mark 3 mob to drip-feed these scaremongering stories in the hope that a second referendum would be a possibility. They must really think the Leave voting British Public outside the bubble of London are really stupid if they think they can pull the wool over their eyes with such ridiculous scaremongering fairytales such as this.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
We were not able to feed ourselves in 1940 what makes you think we can now?
I do so enjoy your little jokes Purwell, firstly seriously thinking that the EU countries will ignore a market of 60 million people just to spite us, and then comparing farming methods between 1940 and 2018 without noticing any difference is truly bloody hilarious.

You probably don't get out much....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 05:38 PM

Hi

Selmayr is everything that is wrong with the EU.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2018, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
LOL, at least it will solve the obesity problem!

Britain persevered then, and we would do it again. Not that we will ever have to. This is par for the course with the Project Fear Mark 3 mob to drip-feed these scaremongering stories in the hope that a second referendum would be a possibility. They must really think the Leave voting British Public outside the bubble of London are really stupid if they think they can pull the wool over their eyes with such ridiculous scaremongering fairytales such as this.
Hear hear.

After hearing two years of threats and promises that we shall all die from lack of food and medicines, am I quaking in my boots?

I just can't wait.

When we do eventually leave, and the snowflakes see how we are not only surviving but flourishing, there'll be egg on a lot of faces!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 03:07 AM

Hi

Our success or failure depends on two things.

Our Government and International sentiment.

The first influences the second.

The Government does not inspire confidence.

We are 15 months into leaving and have only just said what we want as regards a Trade Deal, we have done so little to prepare that we have had to pay £18 Billion for a 2 year extension.

The sky will not fall in next March, Airbus, BMW, Toyota, Honda etc will not immediately shut their factories here, it simply does not work like that.

Big business needs certainty, they plan investment years ahead.

If we cannot provide that certainty they will invest elsewhere, that is how things work.

The money markets can react much more quickly.

They will crunch their numbers and if they do not like what they see our borrowing costs go up.

I simply do not trust our Government to get it right.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 07:17 AM

I'm scared .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 09:34 AM

Seems the scumbag 'nasty party's' trick of attempting to split the EU countries has dismally failed yet again.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8466066.html
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Our success or failure depends on two things.

Our Government and International sentiment.

The first influences the second.

The Government does not inspire confidence.

We are 15 months into leaving and have only just said what we want as regards a Trade Deal, we have done so little to prepare that we have had to pay £18 Billion for a 2 year extension.

The sky will not fall in next March, Airbus, BMW, Toyota, Honda etc will not immediately shut their factories here, it simply does not work like that.

Big business needs certainty, they plan investment years ahead.

If we cannot provide that certainty they will invest elsewhere, that is how things work.

The money markets can react much more quickly.

They will crunch their numbers and if they do not like what they see our borrowing costs go up.

I simply do not trust our Government to get it right.
Sadly an alternative one would be the same.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I'm scared .
You're being sarcastic! I like it. I like sarcasm, despite it being 'the lowest form of wit'.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 12:06 PM

What i don't understand is those in favour of staying in the EU don't go and live in a remaining EU country. That way they will be happy , those wanting us to leave the EU will be happy, and also solve our housing crises

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top