Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 08:29 AM

How low will they sink???

The scumbag 'nasty party's' own think tank, (the IEA) have been caught out in a bribery and corruption scandal. Knowing what the scumbag 'nasty party' are like, why am I not surprised at this piece of news???

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8469471.html
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 08:34 AM

Re: How low will they sink???

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
The scumbag 'nasty party's' own think tank, (the IEA) have been caught out in a bribery and corruption scandal. Knowing what the scumbag 'nasty party' are like, why am I not surprised at this piece of news???

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8469471.html
Hi

I do so enjoy your daily posts UJ.

I do worry about you and your health and every scumbag, nasty party post reassures me that you are alive and kicking.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I do so enjoy your daily posts UJ.

I do worry about you and your health and every scumbag, nasty party post reassures me that you are alive and kicking.
yes but do you read the links?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Personally I never read the links from utterly biased left wing leaning papers such as the one UJ and now even you subscribe to, which do not even pretend to give a balanced view. However, to each his own I guess..
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Personally I never read the links from utterly biased left wing leaning papers such as the one UJ and now even you subscribe to, which do not even pretend to give a balanced view. However, to each his own I guess..

Ahhh - a comment from the ignorant then!!!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 10:11 AM

kettle -pot- black comes to mind UJ
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

31-07-2018, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
kettle -pot- black comes to mind UJ

Another comment from an ignorant who is incapable of reading a linked article!!! - seems the scumbag 'nasty party' are full of ignorant people. I wonder why that is ???
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Not often. I might if it was a decent link such as The Mail.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 10:58 AM

I don't suppose that Greenpeace or Trickett are interested in trying to influence anything, as they appear to be alleging, anymore than your crude posts on here are.
Perhaps the Charity Commission might be better off investigating something more worthy of investigation in their own backyard.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45013078

The Labour party equally would be better employed in sorting out their own problems before venturing into other territory.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45013078
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 12:17 PM

Have nothing to contribute to the debate. Have just popped in for my daily dose of poison and bile. The day can only get better after this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top