Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 09:43 PM

Re: The [sometimes] illegal immigrants in Mexico?

This morning I sat on the patio, drinking my coffee and enjoying an Almond Danish. The Mexican sun was shinning brightly on a magnificent deep purple, 10 meter tall, bougainvillea. Against one long wall, bird-of-paradise flowers bloom. Over in the corner, 2 little girls are playing hop-scotch, and giggling. Everything is right with my world.

Then, I had a thought about the nasty chattering Hyenas who delight in disrupting a decent thread. I asked myself what can be wrong with those people? How did they come to develop such a poisonous hated of America ? I asked myself how they came to believe they knew more about America than an American who has lived here most of his life?

I wondered if there was anything, anything at all, that I could say which would get through to them ? Is it possible to explain that 11 million is a greater number than 500 ? I decided the answer is --- NO. It is not possible to explain anything to them. No rational explanation could possibly suffice. Their minds have become twisted and all they can think of is hate. The numerous anti-trump posts are proof of that.

I decided they are not worth my time. It is best to ignore them and let them stew in their own acidic juices.

Oh, my goodness. What a beautiful iridescent hummingbird, sipping the morning nectar.

On to more productive thoughts. What shall I make for supper? Ah, deep fried southern chicken, extra crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, with my home-made cole slaw and potato salad. And for dessert ? Ice cold fresh mango slices. yummy.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 09:55 PM

Well that was an odd post.
Making a post to tell everyone you're ignoring who? What? Hyenas.

They do say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
No one has yet determined the route to his brain.
It's not compulsory to like or admire a person just cos they're a President of questionable ability.

Supper sounds fine ... put out an extra dish for me. I'll put me posh frock on (sexy poncho and sombrero) and be waiting for when Air Force One arrives.
I promise not to pick me teeth or chitter or chatter through our candle lit dinner for two. (You can whisper your sweet nothings in Spanish).

Almost forgot ... the obligatory smiley
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yawn .
Bored again Gumdrop?
We have been there and done this topic .
However gather up the Bash st gang and I feel sure you will all have fun together.
Enjoy

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 10:00 PM

Ain't nowt saintly about that gang.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Ain't nowt saintly about that gang.

Their primary goal is to silence conservatives.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 10:13 PM

You make it sound like a war of attrition to the death Bakerman.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 10:50 PM

I doubt if you'll be seeing Prince Harry around those parts BM - British royalty ya see and could not be seen to be hobnobin on the other side of the fence with a sombrero and tequila. And I think daddy is still in disgrace for missing the wedding. Do you come across him on ya evening strolls ?
bakerman
Mexico

02-08-2018, 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
I doubt if you'll be seeing Prince Harry around those parts BM - British royalty ya see and could not be seen to be hobnobin on the other side of the fence with a sombrero and tequila. And I think daddy is still in disgrace for missing the wedding.

Why, on earth would I wish to see any of them. Hmm ?

Quite frankly, the so-called "royals" bore the hell out of me.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->

Their primary goal is to silence conservatives.
Hi

I am not entirely in agreement with that Bakerman.

There are a range of Political views, I am not enamoured by either the extreme right or the extreme left.

I am left of centre, it has never stopped me doing my job in Enforcement.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Why, on earth would I wish to see any of them. Hmm ?

Quite frankly, the so-called "royals" bore the hell out of me.

OMG what a nasty thing to say unless you are after a job on CNN.

Think the Yankee in laws off are beloved Queen bore the pants of me.

You lot made a cockup in 1778 and you no it and about time you Yanks got over it.

Question.

Who would you prefer ...Are beloved Queen(UJ spit spit spit) OR all the Moronic POTUS you have elected since.

PS am pissed

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top