Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 06:16 AM

Is 9/11 comin around again?

Hamza bin Laden, the son of the late al-Qaida leader, has married the daughter of Mohammed Atta, the lead hijacker in the 9/11 terror attacks, according to his family.

The union was confirmed by Osama bin Laden’s half-brothers . Ahmad and Hassan al-Attas said they believed Hamza had taken a senior position within al-Qaida and was aiming to avenge the death of his father, shot dead during a US military raid in Pakistan .

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...14&CMP=ema_632

but this little snippet really fascinated me and may appeal to any religious zealots on here!

His marriage to the daughter of Atta, an Egyptian national,
now think back a few thousand years or more - where did this happen once before with a bit of a fallout? bakerman should be able to figure this one?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 02:45 PM

Re: Is 9/11 comin around again?

lol that you think bin laden and other scarf wearing men in remote caves perpetrated 911. Ridiculous.

Inside job, every day of the week and twice on Sundays, perpetrated on home soil, to justify wars and herald in new freedom and privacy restricting laws. The terror acts and so on.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 07:29 PM

Yes there is an 11th September EVERY YEAR!!!
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
lol that you think bin laden and other scarf wearing men in remote caves perpetrated 911. Ridiculous.

Inside job, every day of the week and twice on Sundays, perpetrated on home soil, to justify wars and herald in new freedom and privacy restricting laws. The terror acts and so on.
I thought you would say that.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yes there is an 11th September EVERY YEAR!!!
Really? - go to the top of the class UJ....
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

I must admit I have some sympathy for this view. Imo, the Pentagon in particular was very suspect.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 11:24 PM

Well I don't believe all these crackpots conspiracy theories .

I saw that second plane as it went into the second tower .

I don't believe for one minute it was an 'inside job'.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

Neither do I
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

The argument is that an aeroplane wasn't powerful or strong enough to cause so much damage as the towers were made of steel girders and reinforced concrete. Also, the remains of the girders were molten and aeroplane fuel wouldn't generate that much heat. There's also the question of the collapse of the third tower which wasn't involved in the crashed planes or even on fire.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 12:51 AM

Here is a very technical article

https://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jo...agar-0112.html

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top