Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 11:05 PM

Re: Who Are The Biggest Fibbers... Men Or Women?

if it was a race --I have to be honest here and say men win by a head.....going by being married lol
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
if it was a race --I have to be honest here and say men win by a head.....going by being married lol
Going to counter your claim Maddy...just because, I know of some women, who can put men to shame, when it comes to fibbing...
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I think many of both sexes lie about their age.

But overall, l would say it’s the men that fib the most about other things too.

What are your views?

Me being in a pedantic mood, what about 'intersex people'?
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Me being in a pedantic mood, what about 'intersex people'?
They tell intersex' fibs
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 10:20 AM

I think women are conditioned to lie more than men are.
We are taught to be polite and not hurt anybody’s feelings, which usually translates to becoming somewhat pretentious to others. Don’t tell Aunt Beth how her coffee cake really tastes; say you don’t mind making extra pancakes for your siblings, etc.,

Women are taught to be more superficial than men. We are taught to sugar coat things.

Men generally tend to say it how it is. My husband works with a bunch of men and they are notoriously known for being ‘straight forward or direct.’

Most men don’t seem to play the same social games that women play but possibly because they don’t have to.

And I also agree that they usually tell ‘us’ what WE want to hear due to consequences so in a way, we taught them to lie also.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 10:24 AM

Hi

Men have to lie at times.

The answer to the question " Does this dress make my bum look big" is not honesty.

" No darling, it is the size of your bum which is stretching the fabric" is not the best answer.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
If thats how you react when the fame in your life prangs the car, please can I move in with you????

I promise I will never batter you 10 years down the line with the burned saucepan

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top