Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 01:01 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm sorry to hear that Mups. It must have been a worrying time for you, knowing that you might never get back inside again. guess what? We've locked you out of here too.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hah. You may think that Sir, but I can assure you that is totally impossible.

It is a well-known fact amongst the gentler sex, that the male of the species is useless at doing anything they say they will do.

But once we do it, it remains done. There's no need to keep reminding us every six months.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
But once we do it, it remains done. There's no need to keep reminding us every six months.

We wouldn't need to keep reminding you if you did these things when we first asked.

I've always said it's a genetic problem men are prone to, ask any lady. We have all encountered it throughout our lives.
Now bug off and go start our tea if you please.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
We wouldn't need to keep reminding you if you did these things when we first asked.

I've always said it's a genetic problem men are prone to, ask any lady. We have all encountered it throughout our lives.
Now bug off and go start our tea if you please.

I'm exhausted after all that clapping.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

14-05-2020, 09:08 PM

It's getting dark. The old bats will be out soon.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 12:38 AM

It's getting dark. The old bats will be out soon.

You really are so very rude to such lovely, endearing ladies as us.

All the things we put up with in our usual well-mannered silence, always smiling and welcoming no matter how annoying you are, never complaining when you roll in drunk and disorderly leaving mess everywhere, no help whatsoever with chores - and what do we get in return? . . . Nothing but more rudeness and ever more appalling behaviour.

I can see we will have to tell you yet again - Scram!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 08:55 AM

No sign of the wimmin so far this morning. I reckon they are all too worried about batteries exploding all over the place to venture over to LTP. I suppose we could always keep a box of bubbling batteries by the door. Wimmin don't understand these things.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

15-05-2020, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
No sign of the wimmin so far this morning. I reckon they are all too worried about batteries exploding all over the place to venture over to LTP. I suppose we could always keep a box of bubbling batteries by the door. Wimmin don't understand these things.
Are they lead-acid or Ni-Cad?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-05-2020, 12:38 PM

Are they lead-acid or Ni-Cad?
AA's apparently...

.. @rse Ache

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

15-05-2020, 01:08 PM

Look out LD - Blighter alert...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top