Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2020, 10:58 AM

Re: Proliferation of Men

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Of course it wouldn't! A "warm glow" caused by someone I've never met, haven't even spoken to and who could live on another continent? The ultimate waste of time in my opinion. I've no need for a woman in my life whatsoever and I have better things to do with my online time.

And, more likely than not, at this age, incontinent!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2020, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
And, more likely than not, at this age, incontinent!
You could always buy a Pad.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2020, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I've got Yum Yums.
Is she one of those Thai brides we keep hearing about in the press?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2020, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Is she one of those Thai brides we keep hearing about in the press?
Two of 'em.
JAK
New Member!
London uk
JAK is female 

19-02-2020, 01:19 PM

I’ve only just joined the other day, so far no dick pics, I might stay where it seems safe lol...
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2020, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Playing hard to get eh?? Good move.
Seriously though, there's nothing a woman would bring to a relationship that I need, so I'm not going to "admire someone from afar" let alone play hard to get. Women are great friends but, romantically, they are no longer relevant. Life is so much easier!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

19-02-2020, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Seriously though, there's nothing a woman would bring to a relationship that I need, so I'm not going to "admire someone from afar" let alone play hard to get. Women are great friends but, romantically, they are no longer relevant. Life is so much easier!
Yes, probably true for both sides but I have never been one to take the easy route when it comes to women. I understand what you mean though.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

19-02-2020, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by JAK ->
I’ve only just joined the other day, so far no dick pics, I might stay where it seems safe lol...
Early days Jak.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2020, 10:21 AM

To be completely honest, I rarely even notice if the members on here are male or female. I am still deeply in love with my wife and even if I wasn't, I think I am well past flirtations on -or off-line!
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2020, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
To be completely honest, I rarely even notice if the members on here are male or female...
Same here. Some names and/or avatars don't indicate a gender and to be honest I don't care. It makes no difference one way or the other to the content of someone's posts.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top