Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 09:39 AM

Re: OAPs Behaving Badly

No way would I watch this Twiz
I'm not interested in silly people thinking they are 'hip' and this is the way to be ........
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 09:58 AM

Nom, I doubt you're like those silly men, so you needn't feel 'bashed' at all.

Patsy, I just saw the last 15 mins or so, and wouldn't bother watching again, you didn't miss much.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Nom, I doubt you're like those silly men, so you needn't feel 'bashed' at all.

Patsy, I just saw the last 15 mins or so, and wouldn't bother watching again, you didn't miss much.
Its OK Mups as a male chauvinist pig easily cured i use oinkment
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well I thought they made a quite a spectacle of themselves. Especially that old chap dancing at the gym (or wherever he was). It made me cringe when he kept slobbering over any girl that stood still for more than 10 seconds. He was kissing everyone full on the lips as well. It obviously made him happy, but did he care a fig about the girls feelings?
When will some men understand women are not only there for their pleasure?
I wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift with him for long!
Yikes! sounds like my worst nightmare, some people think they can get away with anything - I'd have been outta there, pronto!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 06:37 PM

[QUOTE=cranberry;630487]Yikes! sounds like my worst nightmare, some people think they can get away with anything - I'd have been outta there, pronto!![/QUOTE]

Me too - after I'd punched him on the nose.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-03-2015, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Its OK Mups as a male chauvinist pig easily cured i use oinkment

I'll slap your legs if you keep putting yerself down.

(Oops, there I go again, telling you off).
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 07:35 PM

The title was enough for me.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 09:09 PM

Even though it was dreadful it was mesmerizing, just had to see what came next, it was like a weird parallel universe!
AlbertaS
Berkshire, UK
AlbertaS is female  AlbertaS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 12:05 PM

I only saw the advertising for the program and couldn't bear to see old people making such fools of themselves.
I'm sure the behaviour is exaggerated because they are on TV. I don't know anyone who is actually like that, even thought they may have been outgoing when younger.
Lots of us feel much younger then we are but do show a bit of decorum when in public. Sometimes less is more!
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 12:19 PM

I'm glad I missed out on that programme, although it must be weeks since I had the TV on at all, what with the lack of anything worth watching.

Since the OP mentioned looking for a partner, and this programme putting her off, why bother with a new partner in the first place? I can't see the point, really. We're single, largely free of responsibilities, can do what we want, when we want, how we want and don't have to put anyone else's needs before our own. Sheer bliss. Why on earth I'd need a woman around these days, full time, or a woman a man for that matter, baffles me.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top