Join for free
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 03:54 PM

Trying to remember a film. Can you help?

One of my favourite films was when...I think it was Robert De Niro is buying a present for his wife and it accidently gets picked up by some woman at Christmas time and he accidently picks hers up. A sort of a Brief Encounter type of film. Does anyone know what film I am thinking of?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 04:10 PM

Re: Trying to remember a film. Can you help?

It might be this one Maursey, he didn't do a lot of love films.

"Falling in Love is a 1984 American romantic-drama film starring Meryl Streep and Robert De Niro and directed by Ulu Grosbard. In the film, two married strangers meet randomly, become friends, and fall in love. They spend time together, riding the train into the city of New York, and begin meeting for coffee or lunch. They enjoy their time together and this enjoyment eventually blossoms into love"
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 04:12 PM

Could it be "Falling in Love" co-starring Meryl Streep ?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 04:13 PM

Snap - Jem !
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 04:21 PM

I think that is the one. Thank you so much. Was it Christmas in USA and they buy Christmas presents and they get switched over?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2015, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Snap - Jem !
Now you have to make a wish within the hour, I made mine already.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top