Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 09:28 AM

Re: Sex mad and ignorant

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Indeed and is it less normal than all the older men who live with/marry very young ladies ? people don't say the young lady is weird and creepy, money grabber but not weird and creepy.

Two points here Julie:

1. There was no mention of living/marrying anyone at all. These were just young men who had a fetish for wrinkles and only wanted a sexual relationship with these old gals.

2. I also find it equally strange how a young girl of say, 20, can want sex with a chap of 80! I think she is equally weird.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Two points here Julie:

1. There was no mention of living/marrying anyone at all. These were just young men who had a fetish for wrinkles and only wanted a sexual relationship with these old gals.

2. I also find it equally strange how a young girl of say, 20, can want sex with a chap of 80! I think she is equally weird.
Well I am guessing many of the older men would be happy with just the sex too, it's the ladies who insist on marriage - that's where the money comes in.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 09:43 AM

But the programme wasn't about older men with young girls. This particular programme was about young men who had a sexual passion for wrinklies. The old lady of 92 was dressing in the clothes and see-through nightwear of a 20 year old to please this bloke. It was horrible to see them snogging on a park bench. If you find that fine, that's your choice, but it sure aint mine.

Any way, this thread was about sex mad men who keep making babies, then clearing off to another woman and doing the same. 40 children is not acceptable to me, no matter what anyone else thinks, and this man said he would still have more.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-04-2015, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
It's headlines in our newspaper this morning. If ever there was a case for compulsory castration this is it.

That's how I feel too, Alan. This man does not care one iota about responsibility, even most of his own kids won't have anything to do with him. Yet at the end of the programme, he admitted he'd still have more given the chance.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 10:08 AM

But the programme wasn't about older men with young girls. This particular programme was about young men who had a sexual passion for wrinklies. The old lady of 92 was dressing in the clothes and see-through nightwear of a 20 year old to please this bloke. It was horrible to see them snogging on a park bench. If you find that fine, that's your choice, but it sure aint mine.

Any way, this thread was about sex mad men who keep making babies, then clearing off to another woman and doing the same. 40 children is not acceptable to me, no matter what anyone else thinks, and this man said he would still have more.
I think there is a limited amount we can say about that, clearly we can't stop him - slippery slope if we try that, he has to want to stop himself. Perhaps limiting benefit to 2 or 3 children might make him think twice ? or educate the women, because it is not very clever having his babies perhaps they need help rather than him.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 12:50 PM

Eugh! Saw this in the paper today - are those women blind cos he's certainly no looker. He does say half his kids were brought up in care so where'd their mothers go?
As for the young men fancying old ladies, we were talking about this at work yesterday and I think it made everyone feel nauseous..
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 04:26 PM

Sex mad pig ignorant and thick as the wall is different from a fetish.

"MacDonald has appeared on the Jeremy Kyle Show in the past and claims he meets the mothers of his children on public transport.
He previously bragged: 'It's easy - they never seem to say no. Just chat them up on the bus.
'That's what I do and they never seem to say no. If they like you, they like you. Get their number and text them and arrange to meet when you come off the bus. I just pick them up like that.'
MacDonald's notoriety grew in 2011 when he tried to fake his own death in a bid to shirk responsibility for his ninth child, according to an ex, who he later beat up.
In November 2012, he was found guilty by Sunderland magistrates of common assault and stealing from one of his ex-partners after a row over a cheese toastie.
He reportedly refuses to use contraception and already had six children by the time he turned 20 - including two kids he claimed he conceived on double-decker buses.
In 2008, he bragged: 'It's not my fault - I thought they were all on the pill. I have fun, come through to Newcastle, or go into Sunderland.
'Lasses keep on coming up to me and I have a laugh with gay men as well.'
Macdonald first became a father at 15 as he left school and has rarely worked since saying he finds it boring. He has previously claimed incapacity allowance for a 'bad back'."

Not surprised he's got a bad back!!!!!!
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 04:58 PM

I also don't understand the mentality of the women involved.
They'll all be Benefit Breeders. The more kids they have the better off they are.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
They'll all be Benefit Breeders. The more kids they have the better off they are.
I think you might be right.

They say you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're stoking the fire..............

I feel for the children and it makes me so angry that I have friends who cannot have children and him and his women are going on like bitches in heat.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2015, 06:17 PM

Have to agree completely on this, it's human beings going feral with no wish to comply with any of the normal acceptable rules of society.
He is making up his own rules based on his sex drive without a thought to the consequences.
I'm not sure about him needing help, I think he needs a rude awakening.
Just think how many grandchildren he will have in 25 years or so and of the children brought up to think that is the way to live.
Children learn from example.
It makes me cross when 2 working parents can't really afford 1 child.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top