Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2015, 11:51 PM

Re: The Voice

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I watched a programme a couple of months ago with will I am at his home and home town. Until I watched it I had little time for this man, now I respect him so much . He came from poor background , refused to give up and become involved in the drug scene, to this day pours money into his home town , visits the kids there and chats with them , and has his mother and aunts all living in his home alongside him . It was Joanna Lumley who presented , a real eye opener to me . Now I love to watch him and have much respect for him .

I saw that programme too, Susan, and I was equally surprised. He always came over as such an extravert twit, but there seems to be a lot more to him than I thought. He also is remarkably clever with his inventing things too isn't he.
I hope the film wasn't just a publicity thing, I'd be very disappointed in him if it was.
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2015, 03:40 AM

I like Will I Am. He makes me laugh and what a lovely face he has.

I thoroughly enjoyed this years The Voice. I agree that the Irish girl had a beautiful voice but I think they are looking more for a recording artist and I think the winner deserved his place.
Tom Jones has always been my idol and he has grown older gracefully. Such a handsome man. I wouldn't mind putting my slippers under his bed.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2015, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
They were both good in their own very different ways. The girl did have a beautiful voice though.

p.s. I think Tom Jones looks better now than he did in his youth. I thought he looked quite handsome tonight.
I feel the same way about Tom Jones Mups, I thought he was quite ugly when he was younger but now he looks very handsome and distinguished.

I'm not keen on opera so I was glad stevie won.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top