Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 12:02 PM

Re: Freedom on Wednesday next (updated C19 rules)

Originally Posted by summer ->
No hairdressers till July at the earliest..

It will be funny seeing how folks cope with that.... get the kitchen scissors out
The hairdressers are all going to get a shock when we eventually walk back in in for our usual hair do's Imagine their faces and what the first words they say will be ..... "What on earth have you done to your hair?"

They will probably have to charge double to get it looking respectable again!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 12:06 PM

By the length of my hair, you'd never think Mrs mart was a hairdresser but every cloud has a silver lining. The longer hair at the front has given me the hairline I had when I was younger.

Can't grumble though, she has been busy making masks on the sewing machine for family and friends. Some of the family live abroad where masks are required. She found a printable pattern for making them at eatpraycreate.com
julie57
New Member!
Hull, uk
julie57 is female 

11-05-2020, 12:22 PM

Yes finally got our release date, ha ha
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Quite agree Apricot, everyone will have to make up their own minds as to when they step out again. I know even when Scotland follows Boris and eases up, we will be rushing out nowhere fast.. I'll stick to my now normal routine, but I can and will give the dog a short evening walk as well as his early morning one. I can now also start exercising the horses again, that I'm looking forward to.

Lucky you , Roxy having horses ,I feel a wee bit green .
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Quite agree Apricot, everyone will have to make up their own minds as to when they step out again. I know even when Scotland follows Boris and eases up, we will be rushing out nowhere fast.. I'll stick to my now normal routine, but I can and will give the dog a short evening walk as well as his early morning one. I can now also start exercising the horses again, that I'm looking forward to.
Why couldn't you do that anyway, I thought that would be classed as personal exercise?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 02:30 PM

Horses on the roads around here, never stopped! You need to give them a wide berth anyway.

Thanks Boris for puting us in tourist areas at greater risk!

We'll get folks from all over coming here now! Perhaps he's trying to even things up!
We had one death in this area and low infection rate compared with others, until now!
Arena
France
Arena is male  Arena has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 02:38 PM

That makes as much sense as....

Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 02:47 PM

I'm off fishing at the beach hut. I got 2 rods rebuilt, a ZZiplex PTX Bass and a Conoflex Flicktip. I can't wait to use them, if the weather stays nice there may be a chance of a stingray or bass.
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 02:49 PM

Wales is staying with the stay home message. I'm staying with the Welsh message.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Arena ->
That makes as much sense as....

Exactly. If anything even less. At least the sign clearly shows what stones should not be thrown at.

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top