Join for free
Page 13 of 16 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2016, 05:26 PM

Re: Peripheral Nuropoathy.

Nom, I can't really say or do anything to help you feel any better, other than repeat what Twink has already said - we're always here to listen (for what it's worth), and we really do care you know.

Perhaps when they sort out your vits and some physio it will help.
Here's another of those little gestures you like . . .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2016, 06:02 PM

Nom I have been diabetic for over 30 years and also managed to deal with cancer, but I remained positive. I know you have a few problems to deal with, but please don't let them get you down. If you feel really bad then call an ambulance, but otherwise, I am sure you know that many of us are here to help and advise in any way we can.
I know you are a strong minded, independent man, but we all need help sometimes so please never be afraid to ask.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 01:30 PM

10 weeks after requesting an appointment it has at last come through for next week, i just hope they can give me a favorable outlook.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
10 weeks after requesting an appointment it has at last come through for next week, i just hope they can give me a favorable outlook.
Nom I am sure we all do, but make sure that you get all the help you can, because you never know when you may really need it. Good luck and I hope you can tell us more after your appointment .
You are doing well and you seem to be in a much better frame of mind than you were a few weeks ago.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 01:59 PM

Cheers Twink, ive had to get on with things there are aspects of the condition i have not discussed here, so i have plenty of concerns ahead of me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2017, 02:10 PM

Might be an idea to jot questions down as the come to you during the week Nom, so's you don't come away from there having forgotten something.
Best of luck, let us know how you get on if you can.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

06-01-2017, 02:12 PM

Cheers Twink, ive had to get on with things there are aspects of the condition i have not discussed here, so i have plenty of concerns ahead of me.
Well if you want to tell us you know that some of us are always prepared to listen. Don't forget that you have some friends on here who will comfort in bad times and share your joys in good Seeing you manage to get out with your camera and take some lovely photos made me smile.... but I am always here with a hug when you are feeling fed up.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:47 AM

Nom, I hope your appointment this week goes well and something can be done to help you ...
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland

12-01-2017, 09:18 AM

Had it yesterday Mags and thanks for asking ,yet another incorrect appointment.Turned out to be just a blood check for diabetes something i did not need. I was told i wont get better.

On arrival at home i have been given an appointment for a procedure i dont need in 8 weeks time if i did need it i would be in serious trouble. I wont be going.

I took longer to dress than i was given than the appointment lasted, and it was clear from the off that all he wanted to do was get the next patient in.I wont be attending his clinic either, the NHS has become a joke, teflon coated, and unaccountable. At least at GP and above level.

11 weeks ago i asked for help concerning the fact i could not walk im still waiting and no further forward.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

12-01-2017, 09:54 AM

Had it yesterday Mags and thanks for asking ,yet another incorrect appointment.Turned out to be just a blood check for diabetes something i did not need. I was told i wont get better.

On arrival at home i have been given an appointment for a procedure i dont need in 8 weeks time if i did need it i would be in serious trouble. I wont be going.

I took longer to dress than i was given than the appointment lasted, and it was clear from the off that all he wanted to do was get the next patient in.I wont be attending his clinic either, the NHS has become a joke, teflon coated, and unaccountable. At least at GP and above level.

11 weeks ago i asked for help concerning the fact i could not walk im still waiting and no further forward.
Nom, ask again, but put it in writing to whoever, or wherever you asked last time. Send it recorded delivery, so you know they have got it, because I always find letters don't get ignored.

Page 13 of 16 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top