Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 01:22 PM

Re: Last to post wins

You are delusional, Judd, we will always win!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
You are delusional, Judd, we will always win!
I thank god I wore my corset for I feel that my sides may have split.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I thank god I wore my corset for I feel that my sides may have split.

It's alright Judsy, as long as you have your padded knickers on you'll be alright m'dear.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 08:35 PM

They're a bit nippet round the crutch though.

Time for me tea methinks. SW chicken curry with rice beckons.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
They're a bit nippet round the crutch though.

Time for me tea methinks. SW chicken curry with rice beckons.

Oh No, not again.

Just make sure you keep your bedroom window closed tonight please.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

06-09-2019, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh No, not again.

Just make sure you keep your bedroom window closed tonight please.
Can't, if I did the glass would blow out the windows half way across the street. Don't think my neighbours would appreciate that. Put a peg on your nose just in case.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 07:49 AM

Judd in a corset, Dongles in suspenders and stockings - what is this place turning into?

Mups - do you think they are cross dressing so they can sneak in and pretend to be women? Shows how much they really admire us if they will go that far to belong to our exclusive club!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Judd in a corset, Dongles in suspenders and stockings - what is this place turning into?

Mups - do you think they are cross dressing so they can sneak in and pretend to be women? Shows how much they really admire us if they will go that far to belong to our exclusive club!!
Tabby, over the years we have been warm and welcoming to them, as long as they understand that it can only be short visits & they don't compete to be last to post.

Sadly they lack the decorum of a lady, no matter what they wear, and the ladies here have been forced to be harsh with them. Why can't they just pop in for a cup of tea & leave some flowers for the ladies?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

07-09-2019, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Tabby, over the years we have been warm and welcoming to them, as long as they understand that it can only be short visits & they don't compete to be last to post.

Sadly they lack the decorum of a lady, no matter what they wear, and the ladies here have been forced to be harsh with them. Why can't they just pop in for a cup of tea & leave some flowers for the ladies?

It's because they are MEN, Twink, and we all know that species doesn't think like us.

I saw an interesting programme on telly recently, confirming what we all thought, MEN are from another planet, and that is why they are quite unlike us normal people.
'Tis true.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It's because they are MEN, Twink, and we all know that species doesn't think like us.

I saw an interesting programme on telly recently, confirming what we all thought, MEN are from another planet, and that is why they are quite unlike us normal people.
'Tis true.

Perhaps they should try to be last to post on Mars then Definitely not on earth or Venus

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top