Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2014, 04:59 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

We went a walk yesterday and we both remarked that there is a lot of blackthorn blossom about this year.
I may go into Corby today and buy a few new clothes - something I don't do very often.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2014, 06:09 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all to come in yet.
Been up early this morning as I couldn't sleep for a change. Must
be because I told everyone my sleep routine yesterday on another
Beautiful day yesterday for a change and the cloud had gone.
My Solar lamps are awake now and that makes me happy.
Hope everyone has a lovely day and a great weekend. Take care.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2014, 06:12 AM

Good morning everyone, mild again today and the birds are making a hell of a racket with the morning chorus now.

We are fostering our neighbour's border collie for a few days whilst they overcome their health problems so we are off to the forest again first thing to give the dogs a good run. Spot of gardening afterwards methinks then toad in the hole and mash for lunch...

You're right about the blackthorn Alan, should be no shortage of sloes this year for your gin!

Have a great day folks.

Barry
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2014, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Good morning everyone, mild again today and the birds are making a hell of a racket with the morning chorus now.

We are fostering our neighbour's border collie for a few days whilst they overcome their health problems so we are off to the forest again first thing to give the dogs a good run. Spot of gardening afterwards methinks then toad in the hole and mash for lunch...

You're right about the blackthorn Alan, should be no shortage of sloes this year for your gin! ;-)

Have a great day folks.

Barry

Whoa Barry - two great minds think alike!!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2014, 07:44 AM

Good morning all
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2014, 09:19 AM

Hello folks!

I'm just sitting having my morning coffee and cigarette then I'll get dressed and go out to drop the wife off to pick her car up from its first service and go by B&Q for a new head for the garden hose.

Have a good day all.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2014, 09:37 AM

Morning everyone, no Sun as yet..
Im going to Southport on the Train later, meeting up with some friends,
Lunch on Lord St, and a few drinkies
Enjoy ur day all.

Shazy..
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2014, 09:42 AM

Morning all.

Just finished my weekly ritual of putting all my meds into the plastic strips to identify morn, noon and night. Bless whoever invented the idea.

Bit chilly still.

I went to bed at 10, woke up about 3, got up 3.30 for a coffee, and slept on and off till 9. Thought I'd stay awake forever.

Might be over the allotment today, not sure. I had planned to give away a blackcurrant bush, in exchange for some wood preserver. Depends if the other person has remembered. Oh, and to make sure no further glass broken in the greenhouse: it normally happens at the weekend, for some reason.

Have a good Saturday.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2014, 09:48 AM

Good morning fellow members brrr very chilly here.

I am going to prepare the kitchen this morning ready for decorating. The ceiling is a mess where I had the leak.
I have bought all the paint and stuff and I am just waiting for a few child free days to start

Enjoy your day everyone.
muffin
Surrey, UK
muffin is female  muffin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2014, 11:00 AM

Good morning, cloudy at the moment
be nice to see the sun today!
just spending the morning doing some washing
husband has gone to our allotment

Have a Good Day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top