Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 08:48 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Excellent idea - but do we trust him? I am sure I saw some rohypnol in the cupboard near the cooker!

I had to google that, Tabby. I wish I hadn't now.
It's that 'date rape' drug!

I thought it was mouse bait!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Oh they do, Mups, men think about sex related topics are six seconds! Poor little dears can't help it - it's because their brains are below their waistlines. Definitely a design fault.
Whether it's above or below our waistlines is dependent on who we are thinking of.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 09:18 PM

Evening peasants of the female variety, even though I'm working away in Whitby I can still kick you out via my phone and tablet so don't get any fancy ideas that you can be LTP.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Whether it's above or below our waistlines is dependent on who we are thinking of.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Seen this vulgar comment again, Tabby?

You were right gal. Sex mad they are. Shame on them.

You sit on him, and I'll pour the ice cubes down his trousers, that'll soon put pay to such thoughts.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-10-2019, 09:25 PM

Evening peasants of the female variety, even though I'm working away in Whitby I can still kick you out via my phone and tablet so don't get any fancy ideas that you can be LTP.

Whitby? What are you doing in Whitby?
We thought you had been arrested at last.

You know how I long to go the seaside, you could at least have picked me up to go with you. Sneaking off like that without me!

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

09-10-2019, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Whitby? What are you doing in Whitby?
We thought you had been arrested at last.

You know how I long to go the seaside, you could at least have picked me up to go with you. Sneaking off like that without me!

Actually working at Easingwood which is on the outskirts of Whitby. Am now tucked up in the home of the builder I'm working for in Staithes. On the trip from Easingwood to Staithes, I saw the sea for the first time in fourteen years, you can't believe the joy it gave me to see it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-10-2019, 09:53 PM

Actually working at Easingwood which is on the outskirts of Whitby. Am now tucked up in the home of the builder I'm working for in Staithes. On the trip from Easingwood to Staithes, I saw the sea for the first time in fourteen years, you can't believe the joy it gave me to see it.

Oh yes I can, Judsy, very much so.

But just think . . . you could have shared that joy if you had taken us ladies with you. You would have enjoyed even more then.

P.S. Don't forget to bring us a pressy back, will you.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-10-2019, 11:04 PM

Ah well ladies, looks like Dongle has done a runner because I said he had to cook our dinner tonight, and Judsy is pretending to be away in Whitby to avoid doing tomorrow's chores.

In my book that says us lovely ladies have won tonight.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 11:30 PM

Ah well ladies, looks like Dongle has done a runner because I said he had to cook our dinner tonight, and Judsy is pretending to be away in Whitby to avoid doing tomorrow's chores.

In my book that says us lovely ladies have won tonight.

Three cheers for us, Mups, we have done it again! No stamina - these menfolk !
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2019, 11:37 PM

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Seen this vulgar comment again, Tabby?

You were right gal. Sex mad they are. Shame on them.

You sit on him, and I'll pour the ice cubes down his trousers, that'll soon put pay to such thoughts.
Sex mad!!!! it's already been proven that women think about sex more than men and have filthier minds than men when it comes to sex related subjects.

I think it is you ladies who need the ice cubes lol

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top