Join for free
Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 01:33 PM

Re: Fat obese chubby /insulting

How can calling fatties 'fatties' possibly be insulting
I am a firm believer in calling a spade a spade...if the spade finds that insulting then so be it.
Fatties are fatties end of story !
Your weight and appearance are your responsibility .. no one else is to blame, so stop making excuses you are kidding no one !
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 02:01 PM

What a terrible thing to say Malcolm - and so untrue!
This lovely 12 year old girl has been called (according to the OP ) 'fat royal pig who should eat less cake'

Look at the picture - do you think that most hateful description is justified in any way?
if you do, there is something seriously wrong with you!!!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
The other thing that bothers me is that in the 21st century we are still obsessing and judging a women/child based on their looks rather than their deeds or charecter.

Isnt it time to move on from this superficial nonsense?
Well the fact is that in the vast majority of cases, a woman/child being obese is indicative of a set of behaviours, education and character.

How many times have I seen morbidly obese mothers whose children, even at the ages of 3-8 yrs old are equally heading in the same direction? Look at the child and that tells you something about the character and behaviour of the parents in many cases.

This doesn't just apply to fat people.

You can look at a girl or woman in some cases and see the familiar tattoos, the chav stuck on finger nails, the stuck on eye lashes etc etc and determine that they are sheep following a crowd and that "ego" still forms a significant part of their life. Blokes no different.

Again I stress not all cases, but certainly plenty.

How you look says a lot about how you look after yourself (or not as the case may be) and that in turn says a number of things about you as a person.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 02:19 PM

Hmmm... I know I'll be called a dirty old man for this, but I wouldn't mind seeing her in 5 or 6 years time
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 02:24 PM

I thought the whole family seemed lovely and the 3 children were cheerful and confident when they spoke to the interviewer. I would much prefer a happy, confident child than one who looks like a pageant queen. If people could not see the beauty in that lovely 12 year old, perhaps they should go to Specsavers!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 02:27 PM

Bear in mind that most photos of royalty are photoshoots so everyone is purposefully dressed up to maximise their appearance. Here are some other shots of the Princess:

From 2004

From 2014

One more

And this one gives you a good side by side comparison of the 3 girls:

Don't know about everyone else but I can certainly pick out the more chubby one
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 02:30 PM

Three beautiful girls....shame one of 'em's a fattie
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 02:35 PM

3 beautiful girls and as she is only 12 then i'm sure the puppy fat will go in a couple years time - more importantly she is healthy and happy - too many girls at this age get conscious and then become anorexic
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

29-04-2016, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Welshie ->
too many girls at this age get conscious and then become anorexic
I disagree. Too many get off to an incredibly terrible start in life (often due to bad parenting) and find themselves obese by the time they are teenagers. They then stand out against the rest of their friends and will develop inferiority complexes and depression and will find themselves in a constant long term battle to lose the weight, which is often extremely difficult at that time of life when all their mates are happily guzzling fizzy drinks and eating sugar laden foods. It's a horrible thing for a parent to put a child in such a situation at that early stage of life.

As for Princess Amalia I agree she has time on her hands yet and has the choice which way her life goes.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2016, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Three beautiful girls....shame one of 'em's a fattie
Malcolm comments like that cause many cases of anorexia. What a shame that people who want to poke fun cause young girls to develop such diseases, and even die from them!
As Zuludog said, she could well be a real beauty in a few years time. Puberty does little to make any of us look glamorous.

Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top