Join for free
Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 11:46 AM

Re: Change the subject

Originally Posted by May ->
I feel as You do Tessa...I didn't really know how much Folks on here disliked Me simply because I'm Scottish and the majority of Scots voted differently from Them..It has upset Me very much as I love this Forum but doubt if I'll be back any time soon.

I'm Scottish too and I feel that anyone who doesn't like me because I'm Scottish felt that way before the referendum they just probably were not so vociferous about it .
There will always be people like that and they are really not worth bothering about .
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 11:54 AM

I haven't watched/listened to anything much about this debate, having read enough over the last few years, but have had enough at work, gym, shops and on here!!!!

My daughter is almost ready to sign for her new home and she is stressing like mad and at 30 weeks pregnant has discovered the baby is breech and causing a lot of discomfort..... and it's p*****g down, again!!!!!!

There are other things in life...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 12:00 PM

I popped into this thread heaving a huge sigh of relief ...

Only to find it's full of people moaning about people moaning, spiced up with the threatened flounce.

Thanks for trying Mups.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
I haven't watched/listened to anything much about this debate, having read enough over the last few years, but have had enough at work, gym, shops and on here!!!!

My daughter is almost ready to sign for her new home and she is stressing like mad and at 30 weeks pregnant has discovered the baby is breech and causing a lot of discomfort..... and it's p*****g down, again!!!!!!

There are other things in life...

Hope everything goes ok with your daughter . Things like that put it all in perspective .
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Abbey ->
Hope everything goes ok with your daughter . Things like that put it all in perspective .
Thank you, Abbey
Hawkeye
Devon UK
Hawkeye is male  Hawkeye has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 12:11 PM

As a member of a couple other sites like this I can confirm that this is not the only site with a lot of agitated people at the moment.
Can I suggest people go for a walk or do some gardening or make wild passionate love with your nearest and dearest.
Then go home to your Wife or Husband feeling Brexit free.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye ->
As a member of a couple other sites like this I can confirm that this is not the only site with a lot of agitated people at the moment.
Can I suggest people

go for a walk or do some gardening
But it's peeing down Hawkeye

or make wild passionate love with your nearest and dearest.
My teddy doesn't do things like that

Then go home to your Wife or Husband feeling Brexit free.
We don't all have lovers or wives or husbands
(or even pets )

So we'll all have to bite our tongues, stay stwong and shut up about Brexit or anything to do with politics on Mup's Change the Subject thread
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I am actually terrified of the future so the climate of comments on here are very upsetting. No reassurance, just, " put up with it you lost!
I thinking of voting "leave" until folk resume their usual personalities.
Sorry for having an opinion, and thats all i have pointed out to any on here

Originally Posted by May ->
I feel as You do Tessa...I didn't really know how much Folks on here disliked Me simply because I'm Scottish and the majority of Scots voted differently from Them..It has upset Me very much as I love this Forum but doubt if I'll be back any time soon.
Cant believe this, but again its just opinion. Much sparked by the way people seem to want to ignore a democratic vote.

Any way ive seen a sea change in the way posters have responded to me on here. Best of luck to you all.

Lets have more threads on puppies and kittys and tele and begonias, that will make the scary people go away.

On the plus side i think ive done my first multi quote. So brexit is working already for me.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Sorry for having an opinion, and thats all i have pointed out to any on here

Cant believe this, but again its just opinion. Much sparked by the way people seem to want to ignore a democratic vote.

Any way ive seen a sea change in the way posters have responded to me on here. Best of luck to you all.

Lets have more threads on puppies and kittys and tele and begonias, that will make the scary people go away.

On the plus side i think ive done my first multi quote. So brexit is working already for me.

Brilliant.
What are begonias?
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Abbey ->
I'm Scottish too and I feel that anyone who doesn't like me because I'm Scottish felt that way before the referendum they just probably were not so vociferous about it .
There will always be people like that and they are really not worth bothering about .
I like you Abbey but even you used xenophobic comments in a post about a politician. Why does it have to get personal

Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top