Join for free
Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 07:48 PM

Re: Trump Inauguration

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Ralph Lauren
It figures, but then why wouldn"t she ?
The Donald is very rich and wants his woman to do him proud,and she did.
Still I guess some will say she should have chosen American designer.
Still many other first Ladies in the past haven"t.
What I like about her is she seems very Motherly towards Barron, can only be good in my view , seeing the upheaval he is going to go through.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
It figures, but then why wouldn"t she ?
The Donald is very rich and wants his woman to do him proud,and she did.
Still I guess some will say she should have chosen American designer.
Ralph Lauren is American
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
I enjoyed that.

I don't know who dressed Melania today but she looked absolutely stunning.
She did.
She has a beautifully sculpted face, by good fortune or scalpel, but I find her face totally devoid of any character whatsoever.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 08:09 PM

Ralph Lauren is American
Anyone make a mistake
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
She did.
She has a beautifully sculpted face, by good fortune or scalpel, but I find her face totally devoid of any character whatsoever.
I know what you mean about her face lacking character.

I have to wonder how scared she is of criticism, the press and pundits have gone after her in a way that's unprecedented.

I've never seen anything like vitriol and scorn that's been heaped upon her since Trump announced his intention to run.

Based on that, I'm going to reserve judgement of her and give her a fair chance.

Talk about having a good poker face though.

An aside: The outgoing faux President sealed all personal records about himself and those of his birth certificate.

There are already calls for those to be unsealed. This of course won't happen.

Had the US been as fond of nicknames for their Politicians as we are for the Royals. Obama would have been known as Air-miles Barry.

No other POTUS has ever allegedly racked up anywhere near as many miles on holidays and personal use as Barry did on Airforce One costing the American tax payer millions of dollars in excess costs.

During his tenure he racked up sixteen trillion dollars in America's debt.

The only thing he'll be remembered for is Obamacare and that's being dismantled at this very moment.-

I detested both Bush Presidents but I couldn't even watch the Obama's. So happy to see the back of them.

Last but not least, I wish I could had one of those pens from the signing in for my collection ...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
She did.

Hi

An awful lot of naturally stunning women from her neck of the woods, the vast majority of whom who have no money at all to pay for plastic surgery.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 08:46 PM

An aside: The outgoing faux President sealed all personal records about himself and those of his birth certificate.

There are already calls for those to be unsealed. This of course won't happen.

You know all this do you?
Never heard such a load of rubbish.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

20-01-2017, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

An awful lot of naturally stunning women from her neck of the woods, the vast majority of whom who have no money at all to pay for plastic surgery.
That is true , it is genetic , however along will come the naysayers.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

20-01-2017, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You are right Swims you don't get those facial bones from plastic surgery.
Surgery can enhance something and greatly improve some features but you have to be born with the right symmetry of features for beauty.

( spoken as an artist)

This was my post to you
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 08:53 PM

You know all this do you?
Never heard such a load of rubbish.
Quick recovery, you must feel like total twit when you do something like that.

I know you of old Muddy, re Sagazone. Not everyone is like you and makes it up as they go along.

Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top