Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 08:26 PM

Re: How Squeaky Clean Are You?

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I once had a girlfriend who worked at a Hilton hotel, she came back one evening with a television under her arm. Hilarious. I was in a pub once, or twice, and poured myself a pint when no one was looking. I've eaten a cheesey twisty pastry in Tescos more than one, and forgotten to mention it at the checkout. Erm ...
d00d, No wonder l see so many discarded snack packets in supermarkets when l go shopping.
I think some parents take a packet of something and give it to their kids as they walk round the store!

Re.. the television. I hope your girlfriend bought a television licence or did she sell the television on?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
That's different though Muds, slip of the mind but I can imagine it playing on your mind till you pay them.
Well I’m not exactly losing sleep over it but I will remember
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 08:43 PM

My brief has advised me to reply, in answer to your questions:

No Comment.

No Comment.

No Comment.

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
My brief has advised me to reply, in answer to your questions:

No Comment.

No Comment.

No Comment.

Book ‘em Danno, murder one!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Book ‘em Danno, murder one!

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 09:23 PM

I spent 22 years of my life working with diamonds Arty, and then a courier where jobs rely on your integrity and honesty , and then a postman dealing with the security of people's private mail and parcels......I very much doubt I would have been in work very long if I had been dishonest....In fact, I'm a proper 'Jobsworth'....
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 10:02 PM

Yes I have....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I once had a girlfriend who worked at a Hilton hotel, she came back one evening with a television under her arm. Hilarious. I was in a pub once, or twice, and poured myself a pint when no one was looking. I've eaten a cheesey twisty pastry in Tescos more than one, and forgotten to mention it at the checkout. Erm ...
It's easily done d00d.
I've mentioned before that I was with a few mates once in a crowded bar in Lincoln and a bar person was pulling pints of Guinness. The guy whop was ordering them was busy chatting to his mates and nobody was watching the beers on the bar.
very stealthily, I and a friend managed to pilfer the pints as the barman was lining them up on the bar, passing them through the packed pub to our friends sat in the corner a few feet away. he was none the wiser but had a puzzled look on his face as he endlessly pulled pints. I have no idea how many the poor witless punter had to pay for in the end but we ended up with at least six pints of Guinness between us!
There are many other instances but I won't go into those right now. Honestly (!) I'm squeaky clean really
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2019, 03:46 AM

I'm no better or worse than any of you at this. Apart from the odd pen, note pad or high end Mercedes I can't say I've stolen much in my life. (Guess which one of the three is a lie?..Yes! you got it. I never stole a notepad)..But seriously I'm pretty clean apart from one time. When I was living in Perth and I was about 17 and still at school my friends and I were trying to get a bash and thrash rock band together. We found ourselves a practice space above a bakery in Fremantle for a very cheap rent which included electricity. We were there one Sunday and all downstairs was closed up. Nobody there. BUt the smell of bread and pies was driving us crazy. We were as hungry as hell and didn't have a cent to spare among us. There was a trapdoor with a drop down stair ladder in the corner of the room which wasn't locked. So we sneaked down and stole a freshly baked pie each (3) and ate them cold from the fridge.We were waiting for the @%# to hit the fan the following week but it never did. So we did the right thing and went to the bakery on the FRiday and confessed offering to pay for the pies. The owner just threw his head back laughing and asked up if we liked his pies which of course we said yes. I swear this is true but he said "If you're short of a bob you can go down and help yourself to a pie when you're here. No worries"..How about that!?...Taught me a good lesson.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2019, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
d00d, No wonder l see so many discarded snack packets in supermarkets when l go shopping.
I think some parents take a packet of something and give it to their kids as they walk round the store!

Re.. the television. I hope your girlfriend bought a television licence or did she sell the television on?

television licence! .... we only watched ITV

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top