Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 09:32 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning all a fresher but sunny morning here.

Will potter around in the garden once the chores have been completed.

I phoned the surgery earlier and made appointments for our flu jabs on the 16th Sept.

Tabs I hope your assessment goes well this morning...

Enjoy your day everyone
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 10:24 AM

Morning everyone....

Slept a bit late this morning, I dreamt that my car had been stolen and I had to stay asleep until I got it back so I could get back home.....It worked because I woke up in my own bed......But a bit later than usual......

Nice and sunny now after the rain we had all night...Or so Mrs Fox tells me....Anyway, it's Tesco day today and hopefully some time in the workshop.....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 11:03 AM

Morning all.
I'm taking things easy for two weeks now on doctor's orders. Just pottering around the house doing some things that won't tug at the hernia too much!

Tabby, good idea with the diabetes assessment. Good luck.

Bob - You are bonkers mate lol! I too had a weird dream that everything in the house had been stolen and replaced by an exact replica....

Precious - three posts in here without a mention of a 'Good Morning'. Stick to topic, eh?

Have a nice day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Morning all.
I'm taking things easy for two weeks now on doctor's orders. Just pottering around the house doing some things that won't tug at the hernia too much!

Tabby, good idea with the diabetes assessment. Good luck.

Bob - You are bonkers mate lol! I too had a weird dream that everything in the house had been stolen and replaced by an exact replica....

Precious - three posts in here without a mention of a 'Good Morning'. Stick to topic, eh?

Have a nice day all
Hi

Good for you, a very sensible way to do things.

You have to keep moving, not doing so leads to problems, including blood clots.

I am wallpapering, I can only hang one piece an hour, but keeps me occupied and moving.

Best of luck.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good for you, a very sensible way to do things.

You have to keep moving, not doing so leads to problems, including blood clots.

I am wallpapering, I can only hang one piece an hour, but keeps me occupied and moving.

Best of luck.
Wallpapering is better that watching paint dry, Swimmy. You'll get it done eventually bud
AnneS
Morayshire, Scotland
AnneS is female  AnneS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 07:54 PM

I keep forgetting to come in here in the mornings lol, so good evening everyone. I had a busy day writing a blog and preparing for visitors who are coming tomorrow. Have a good evening. God bless.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top