Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 07:59 PM

Re: How much water in your kettle

Originally Posted by AnneS ->
I pour a jug of water into my kettle. I use a flask as I am disabled so the jug is exactly the amount for the flask. This allows me to have coffee/tea whenever I want, wherever I am in the house as I use a lovely trolley with everything on it lolol. A girl has to have her comforts 😀 However, I really don't like it when people visit and leave me a full kettle as it is really too heavy when full for me to handle properly. So - I try and be diplomatic and explain, which sometimes works. I think people think they are being helpful when really they are not lol.
Hi Ann

I saw this and I'm thinking of buying it for my Dad, I thought I'd share it to see if you think it might be useful for you too.

https://www.completecareshop.co.uk/k...SABEgK8OPD_BwE
AnneS
Morayshire, Scotland
AnneS is female  AnneS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 08:04 PM

That looks really great, thank you. I have been thinking of something like that for a while but so far I manage if only a jug is poured into the kettle. Maybe I will get one soon. I love my trolley though, which is a great help for everything. I also have everything to the wrong side for everyone else as I am left handed lolol It is really funny watching them fathom out what is wrong - (for them) lolol but it is right for me.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2019, 01:24 PM

Fill mine nearly to the top ' it gets used for many different reasons through out the day ---
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2019, 03:00 PM

We tend to fill it up because what is left is cooled to water our orchids. They seem to do best with boiled water for some reason.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Quilty?? Are you still in bed?
I BEG YOUR PARDON !!!
That is none of your business !!!!

After that comment .. I need a full kettle of boiling
hot water ..

Because that rude comment , It made me boiling mad

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top