Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2019, 10:03 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Morning all feeling a bit sad and lonely this morning. had a really fun summer and now kids have gone back and I am wondering what to do with myself.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2019, 11:02 AM

Good Morning everyone.....
My five mile run is out of the way....No trees needed to have worried this morning....
A fine morning but sooooooo cold, almost gloves weather....
Just waiting for all the family to arrive for a Foxy Family trip out to the Ikea...
Granddaughter number two needs stuff for university...I just go for the meatballs....

Be careful up the ladder Baz and don't over reach.....
Good luck at the doctors Susie and Tabby. I take aspirin to lower my platelets Susie....
And there are some brilliant walks alongside the river in Hull Floydy....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2019, 11:29 AM

A belated good morning I was going for a walk with the toddler twins but one of the other children has been up all night with sickness so I am keeping away.

I did the shopping instead and am now going to make some leek soup then potter in the garden.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2019, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Be careful up the ladder Baz and don't over reach.....
Thanks for the thought OGF, should be OK as my house is chalet style so gutters are accessible by stepladder.

Just as well really, these days I dare not even try using the longer ladders as I regularly used to at my previous house!
AnneS
Morayshire, Scotland
AnneS is female  AnneS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2019, 03:53 PM

Hello everyone. It is a bit more chilly today but here in Scotland that is not unusual lol. Just waiting for people to arrive who are staying with me for a few days. Looking forward to meeting them. They have come all the way from South Africa and are the parents of a friend who lives in London. Other than that - nothing much to say. I finally got here before night time - lololol Enjoy the rest of your day.😊

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top