Join for free
Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 02:56 PM

Re: Harry's not happy

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
OK, One for the low blows then..
Yes, he is a bit secretive.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 03:37 PM

not a great fan of the royals -but it brings in the tourist ….
but have to say I dont blame these 2 for suing the papers -especially the
sun ' they seem to be getting way out of line in for real news - just print to sell its called and bugger who it hurts-----
so iam pleased they are going to make the 2 papers pay for the crap lies they keep spewing out - especially about her ' never gave her a chance to fit in -bad news continued straight after the wedding - best go find a war to write about !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 03:45 PM

No they don’t bring in the tourists .

Castles and historical buildings bring in tourists .

I wouldn’t cross the road to see this pair who we are obviously paying too much to do too little .

Fit in with who ?

The British taxpayer is who they need to fit in with so if the whinging snowflakes don’t like it let them sling their hook .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
but have to say I dont blame these 2 for suing the papers -especially the
sun ' they seem to be getting way out of line in for real news - just print to sell its called and bugger who it hurts-----
so iam pleased they are going to make the 2 papers pay for the crap lies they keep spewing out - especially about her ' never gave her a chance to fit in -bad news continued straight after the wedding - best go find a war to write about !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes,Buckingham Palace certainly does that...after all I'm sure Harry's hand prints are somewhere to be found,then framed!.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by maddy ->
But have to say i dont blame these 2 for suing the papers -especially the
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 03:50 PM

It’s no wonder we still have a monarchy when people believe all this old crap.

They don’t bring in tourists

But it keeps the plebs quiet and the peasants from being too revolting.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9128716.html

Newspapers do not seem worried about lawsuits, they've got the sensational scoop, made a profit, job done.
How did The Mail get hold of the private document?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 03:54 PM

I wonder how many tourists were on the streets of London when Harry and Megan married?

I wonder if William and Kate had more...
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

05-10-2019, 03:55 PM

I expect ( but don’t know ) the slighted Markle family have something to do with that .

The letter anyway technically belongs to Mr Markle .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

05-10-2019, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I wonder how many tourists were on the streets of London when Harry and Megan married?
Those who just happened to be in Windsor visiting the castle .
It brings in tourists everyday .
I daresay there are a couple of idiots who plan their their holiday to stand on a crowded pavement and cheer people they don’t know .

Most of the world does not .

Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top