Join for free
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 04:12 AM

Being Eileen

Does anyone watch it? I really love it, it's on BBC 1 at about 10.30 pm on a Monday evening I think.

It's got Sue Johnston in it, two from Waterloo Road in it. It's a brilliant comedy.

You can catch it BBC I Player or on Catch Up. Give it a try
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 12:29 PM

Re: Being Eileen

Sorry, I haven't seen it. Must look it up on I Player.

Thanks for sharing
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 03:20 PM

I've just seen a snippet on iPlayer and it isn't my sort of thing, it's a bit too cosy and just a little bit dated for my taste. It seems like a clone of many such dramas though I'm sure it appeals to loads of women rather than men.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 04:11 PM

Sorry Alison, I haven't watched this either
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 06:25 PM

You're right about it being 'too cosy' Eccles, that's why I like it I love those sort of programmes that make you feel all cosy and safe

I hope the programme does take off and they make more episodes of it which isn't going to happen at the moment due to Sue Johnstone joining the Corrie crew!!!!!!

You might like to give it a go Mags and Brandykins and see if you like it

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top