Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2010, 03:12 PM

Re: Dancing On Ice 2010

I watched the first part but wasn't very well and missed the skate off Just found out this morning that Sinetta was off - I hoped the Heather Mills would have gone! What's with that hair style she has. I liked Daniella in it. Emma Burton was very excitable, Sweep!! Can't stand her at the best of times!! Think she is trying to complete with "The Teeth" Jason!!

Don't think it is as good this time round as previous ones!
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2010, 04:05 PM

Men next week, then I assume altogether the following week.
Not sure if it is 'easier' for male or female 'celebrity' hhmmm to be lifted or lift someone?
Thought Holly looked lovely
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2010, 10:53 PM

Got to agree....of the two I thought Sharon should have gone, Sinetta was much better even if she did make a mistake-lucky his leg wasn't sliced!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
I watched the first part but wasn't very well and missed the skate off Just found out this morning that Sinetta was off - I hoped the Heather Mills would have gone! What's with that hair style she has. I liked Daniella in it. Emma Burton was very excitable, Sweep!! Can't stand her at the best of times!! Think she is trying to complete with "The Teeth" Jason!!

Don't think it is as good this time round as previous ones!
I don't think it 'feels' as good this time. Half the people I don't know the other half I don't like .
I am not a fan of Heather Mills either, she is starting to annoy me already..
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 02:53 AM

Soooo sad I wont get to ogle & swoon at Andrei Lipanov Oh well hopefully we'll get to see him in the audience to cheer on his wife Susie who partners Jeremy Sheffield.
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 10:33 AM

Think that Sinetta & Andrei frog lift was a bit too difficult for the first week surely!
Ah well, what next!
romfty
spain
romfty is male 

12-01-2010, 10:57 AM

I've never watched it, but then again I can't get Brit tv..........lucky me!

Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Sweep ->
Anyone watch? Sinetta out! Shame she messed up in Dance off, I thought she showed more promise than Sharron.
Emma Bunton was very excitable, hope she calms down.
Thought Daniella was a surprise.
I also thought that about Sinetta, apart from that mistake I thought she had great potential. You don't think she was voted off because of her connection with Simon Cowell do you? You know how popular he can be with the public.

And just out of interest, does anyone know what Emma Bunton knows about Dancing On Ice, was she a previous contestant that did well?
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2010, 11:20 PM

Anyone still watching this? There are 3 young boys in it that look very promising, the women are crap so far.
Sweep
Kent UK

21-01-2010, 11:09 AM

Yep still watching.
Dr Hilary....No...although he tried.
Gary, Keiron & Danny all seem quite good

My fav has to be......can't think of his name, from Boyzone?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top