Join for free
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2010, 09:25 PM

New Specsavers ad.

I know this is gonna sound stupid but that new Specsavers ad where there's a man on the island and loads of beautiful girls all go running upto him, look at him, and then run away, well what we want to know is......

is it because the girls have seen his glasses and realise their not from Specsavers so ran away?...... (This is my answer about the advert)

or

is it because the girls have run upto him and can't see he's good looking so they've all run away because the girls all need Specsaver glasses to see his good looks? (although I didn't think he was good looking). (This is my husbands thought on it).

Or does anyone have any other ideas?

I know it's crazy, but I'm just interested to know. Strange advert all the same
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2010, 04:56 PM

Re: New Specsavers ad.

Hi,
I've given this pressing matter a great deal of thought , and it's my considered opinion that they are running away from him because he looks so dorky in his non-Specsavers glasses!
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2010, 05:43 PM

Or maybe they`ve had the same dreadful experience with Specsavers that I have?
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2010, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Miranda53 ->
Hi,
I've given this pressing matter a great deal of thought , and it's my considered opinion that they are running away from him because he looks so dorky in his non-Specsavers glasses!
I'm with you Miranda53, and I spent hours pondering the question!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2010, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
Or maybe they`ve had the same dreadful experience with Specsavers that I have?

I remember reading your bad experience with Specsavers
Alicat
West Berkshire

18-03-2010, 07:44 PM

Thanks for all your very carefully considered replies. It seems I was right then, not hubby They could have done the same advert for bad body odour, like "he should have used Linx".

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top