Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 06:41 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning everyone.

Is it just me - or do Mondays come around a lot faster than they used to? Probably Brexit or Global Warming - or both.

Busy day here at Tabby Towers - laundry goblins already hovering in the kitchen, Shark needs a walk, cats need beating into submission (Ha Ha Ha) etc.,

Last night the milkman delivered a dozen large Brown Burford eggs - two of which are destined for my breakfast as soon as they are boiled.

Everything else can wait until I have dealt with them!

Have fun.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 07:03 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Morning Tabs and everyone else to come.

I love the way you explain things.

Dry outside this morning.

Off to do our weekly shopping soon.

Have a great day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 07:07 AM

Good morning Tabby and all who follow

Hope you enjoyed the eggs tabby

Off for my nails done at 12 nothing much else planned for today.....hope it stops raining soon

Have a great day all whatever's planned
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 07:16 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A busy day for you ST.

Dry here until mid afternoon, then the rain starts again.

Housework for me today, laundry in particular.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 07:42 AM

Morning everybody.

I've got a giant spider running round here in my computer room. It's currently hiding under the desk.
Good thing they don't bother me too much. When he comes out of hiding I shall drop a plastic beaker over him - slide some paper underneath & release him outside.

I'm at my fitness class later this morning and going for an eye test this afternoon. I'm sorting drawers & cupboards out in between times.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 08:39 AM

Good morning all a pleasantly warm morning here and it’s supposed to be staying dry until mid afternoon.

I managed to get out into the garden between storms yesterday and plant the wallflowers, a good job done as they look nice and fresh after last night’s rain.

Off into town this morning, a visit to the bank and browsing the shops.

Enjoy your day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 08:41 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

The forecast indicates a largely dry day with a mixture of variable cloud but also some brighter or sunny spells. Maximum temperature 21ºC. Heavy rain is forecast for tomorrow though.

Monday so it’s mundane household chores, like the washing and maybe shopping if I feel like doing it. Being retired life’s all choices these days, so I do just that and please myself!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 08:47 AM

Good morning one and all , a bit of a chill in the air this morning.

Not a lot planned, I need to go and buy vegetables to make soup and I am waiting for the double glazing man to phone about repairing a faulty window which is full of condensation.
The airing cupboard needs emptying too ready for the plumber to come on Wednesday to fix the overflow in the header tank.

Enjoy your day
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 08:53 AM

Morning all.

Hope you caught the spider, Carol!

After a downpour during the night it's another bright and sunny day here.

As soon as I got up today I had to check about the Thomas Cook situation. In the event I've had to cancel my direct debit (for a Greece holiday next year) and get my first payment back into my account. It's been done so we now need to re-book the holiday.

I'm also trying to get through to mt GP surgery about chasing up my hernia operation for an urgent operation.

Sometimes the week starts off with a bang doesn't it?!

Have a nice day all
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 08:56 AM

Good morning all.

Nice sunny morning at the mo.
Washing machine nearly finished, then it's a trip to the vets for the oldest one's check up. I shall take them all with me, then we can go for a nice walk on the way home.

This afternoon I shall be at my exercise class while my car is being MOT'd. '
Tonight I shall take Gertie to the church for some healing. She loves going, as everyone makes such a fuss of her and she gets lots of cuddles.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top