Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 05:05 AM

Good Morning Thursday.

Hi

A lousy weather forecast, so an inside day.

Repotting some of my indoor plants and cleaning the oven.

Have a good day all,
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 05:37 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you swimfeeders and all who may follow.

It’s still dark outside but not raining. The forecast is for mist or fog patches with outbreaks of drizzle. These clearing through the morning but staying cloudy. Maximum temperature 13ºC.

Nothing important planned for today so another ‘please myself day’!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 07:25 AM

Good morning all.

The good nights sleep I was longing for didn't happen. I was awake at 5.0am, just couldn't get back to sleep so got up & made a cuppa .... Buried myself in a book for an hour or so.

I'm awaiting a text from Victoria Plumbing to let me know what time they'll be delivering my new shower door.

I hate waiting in all day for deliveries but hopefully they'll give me a time slot.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 07:48 AM

Good morning all it’s still dark out but rain expected some time this morning.

Cleaning and ironing is on the menu for today.

Taking SIL to hospital appointment at 5.00pm this afternoon for check up and results of last week’s MRI scan.

Enjoy your day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A lousy weather forecast, so an inside day.

Repotting some of my indoor plants and cleaning the oven.

Have a good day all,
Sounds like fun, Swimmy, are you sure you can stand the excitement?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 08:01 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Woke up to the first mist of the season - seemed strange to open the curtains and not see the house across the road! Forecast is for rain all day.

I am hosting my annual Craft Workshop on Saturday - so will spend today rearranging the furniture in the sitting room as the craft room is not big enough to accommodate everyone. All good exercise!

Have a fun day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 08:19 AM

Good morning all.

Just started to spit of rain.

Waiting in for the Oven Man, there is something wrong with our grill, then after he has gone, will pop into Stowmarket to get a few things.

Time though between 8-12 noon.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 08:21 AM

Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 08:55 AM

Good morning everyone dark and drizzly here.

I need to go and buy vegetables then do the ironing .

My family are off to Derbyshire for the weekend to stay in a cottage near my sister and to attend my great-nephews 18th birthday party. I have refused to go much to the consternation of everyone. I don't feel great at the moment and I have spent my life doing what others want me to do so having reached the age of 70 I am now going to do what I want to do. I am sure an 18 year old that I have only met a couple of times won't care if I am there or not.
It is always a problem knowing what to do with Chloe on these occasions, I don't like leaving her alone in a strange
houses and she will not be happy in a house full of strangers. So we are staying at home

Enjoy your day
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 09:24 AM

Morning all

Just on way to work then a short visit to dad's today as it's a friend's birthday and we are going to the pictures to watch Judy. Afterwards we are going for a meal to Nandos.

Enjoy your day all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top