Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 03:48 PM

Dog Crap

Ive just been a walk along my street and then along the cliffs .Two doors up from me is a pile of Dog Crap fresh by the size of the Pile id say a big dog ,another pile by a small dog further up the street and then on the corner another pile .
None were there yesterday when i went on my walk , its the same old story when dark early evenings are here ,some do not clear up .Why have a dog if they are not going to be responsible about ,
We always clear up,in the dark as well as light .They never seem to get caught ,.Is it the same in your area ?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 04:17 PM

Re: Dog Crap

Yes Eliza, it is the same here including in the nature reserve where I take my grandchildren.

I am a huge dog lover and have had dogs all my life but some of my fellow dog owners annoy me greatly because they give us all a bad name with their filthy ways
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 04:22 PM

I hate this too Eliza - its horrible when its outside your front gate
At least I'm away from that now .......
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 04:26 PM

Yes, some folk are bone idle, it seems more prolific in what could be deemed "middle class" areas, such behaviour is indicative of the individuals attitude to life in general. Imo.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yes, some folk are bone idle, it seems more prolific in what could be deemed "middle class" areas, such behaviour is indicative of the individuals attitude to life in general. Imo.
A man after me own heart
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 04:42 PM

A dog walker in "my" woods picks up the poo in a plastic bag but then hangs the bag on the branch of a bush! One day i'll catch the Crap Hanger and they'll wonder why I'm taking their photo.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 04:53 PM

I would rather not have a dog than have to pick up fresh (runny?) poo !
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
A dog walker in "my" woods picks up the poo in a plastic bag but then hangs the bag on the branch of a bush! One day i'll catch the Crap Hanger and they'll wonder why I'm taking their photo.
We often see bags containing dog poo in the hedge bottom. A waste of time clearing it up.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 05:37 PM

We are very lucky here the council provides a lot of bins for the poo so it really angers me people don't bother to pick up, they make it easy enough to get rid of it.

Round here it tends to be people with off lead gods who don't pick up their dogs are so far away they don't see it happening.
Off lead dogs are another of my pet annoyances
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2015, 05:46 PM

We have many bins around the village and still there are some people who won't pick up. Someone even made signs to remind people to take 'it' home and put them in various areas. I couldn't believe it when one day there was a 'pile' right in front of one of the signs !! Wish I'd caught the blighter who left it there !!

Don't get me started about dogs of leads !!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top