Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 09:09 PM

Re: My Poor Little Flynn Attacked by another Dog!

I'm so sorry SG. What a horrible thing to happen.

Imagine if all our dogs ganged up on the bully at the same time. That might change his behaviour!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 06:03 AM

Shropshire Girl - how is Flynn this morning?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 08:23 AM

Poor little chap...I'm pleased he survived his terrible ordeal.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The woman sounds a total idiot .
For heavens sake if you can't control one small Jack Russell you should stick to goldfish .
This cocky little dog is obviously the pack leader.
What he really needs is anothef dog to bite him , but failing that a muzzle so at least he can't bite people or other dogs .
The incident needs to be reported. No. Must be reported. It can't be ignored. The next event might be more serious..
I hope little Flynn is recovering. And the lovely Shropshire Lady too.

SG, I'm not having a pop at you - that's the last thing I'd do. I'm just trying to offer constructive thoughts.

I reported an incident where an illegal dirt biker threw a brick at Max. I even had pictures. Of course the bike was stolen (aren't they all?) So the police couldn't trace the rider.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 09:52 AM

Pleased to hear he is better this morning . What a terrifying incident , even your other little dog will have been traumatised.

Hard to know what to do with regard to the Jack Russell , as mentioned by others , it could be a child or it could even kill another pet. The owner must know the character of the dog and be responsible, and I think your husband made sure she understood that .
There are times when we have to be adult enough to take our responsibilities on board and make decisions we don't like. I hope your neighbour has taken serious note and gives due consideration .
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Hard to know what to do with regard to the Jack Russell
Sorry to disagree, PD.
It isn't hard.
Report the incident.
Before another, another more serious event occurs.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 12:38 PM

Oh, SG. As soon as l saw the title of your thread, l felt sick, sick. It was every dog owner’s nightmare.

What a shock for you, your husband and for poor Flynn too.
You have to be like a soldier on surveillance when you go out for a walk with your dog these day. You never know what predators are around!

I hope Flynn is recovering well and back to his happy self. I hope you and your husband are over the shock too.

Oh and l hope you will both still be able to enjoy your usual romantic evening in together....nudge, nudge wink wink!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

13-07-2019, 09:20 PM

Shropshire Gal

How is your wee dog, Flynn?
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 09:35 PM

What a shame this happened, Shroshire Girl! I hope little Flynn is on the mend. I do hope that everything works out. I am sure the owners of the terrier are horrified and upset. Let us know how he's getting along.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 10:45 PM

Fgs dogs fight, get over it.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top