Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 08:14 AM

A Happy Tuesday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBLmM...eature=related

Dry but with a hint of rain in the air here today but mother natures creatures are out in force singing their heads off to welcome the day. We have seen our friendly buzzard this morning just circling overhead so I suspect that there could be a few Rabbits running around enjoying the early norning light. The farm is a quiet as a church mouse so I suspect the farmer has slept in.

Plans for today are a short walk around Buttermere before having lunch at the Fish Hotel then an afternoon af relaxing with a book or surfing the internet.

Carmen/Jem When I give blood everyoe gets merry from the fumes of Mr Hennessey and Napoleon.

Meg, good to hear your on the mend.

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0fqG5zoGow
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 09:32 AM

Re: A Happy Tuesday

Good morning Bob and all who follow.

Another glorious spring morning here again and it's a pleasure to be alive. Off to the hospital shortly to get my biopsy results, so fingers crossed eh...

Mrs. PM is cooking salmon and roast veg for lunch and then I've got the grass to scarify for my mum this afternoon.

Have a good day all and hey, let's be careful out there...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 10:38 AM

The Old Laundry at Finlaystone Country Park

Good Morning Bob, Barry, and Everyone Another wet start to the day. Melted snow fell yesterday then turned to heavy rain! Our usual Scottish weather has returned

Lovely photo, Bob, and many thanks for the links. Good ones.

Hope Meg you are all better today.

Take care all and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 10:39 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful one too here and quite warm .

I have baby Hannah here with me this morning, she is very grumpy, I don't think she feels very well bless her so cuddle and nap time soon.

Have a pleasant day everyone
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 10:43 AM

another beautiful day here today. The sun is shining, the birds were singing, having a clear out today - definately spring has sprung.
Enjoy your day
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 12:25 PM

Good morning all, started off sunny but we have a few clouds over now. The temperature is 12°C so it isn't cold.
Done as much as feel like doing indoors so it is gardening for me for a couple of hours, then lunch. Not sure about my afternoon, might just laze it away reading.
Have a lovely day each.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 12:41 PM

Good morning all. There's a 90% chance of rain again today so I doubt I'll be riding around on my scooter today. They, who know such things, have predicted a dry day for Friday.

I was honored with a best photo of the week award by a photographic forum in Canada. It makes me chuckle because I had only been a member for 3 days and the lady who was the moderator/judge said the top 5 choices for the award that week were all mine. LOL Still, I graciously accepted the honor and continue to post away.

Also on the photo news I've submitted my photo of Packy the elephant to the Portland Zoo. They are celebrating Packy's 50th birthday next week and put out a request for visitors who have photos of him. This particular photo has won me a couple of prestigious awards so I hope I get published.

Photo of the Week

Photo of the year - "Packy"

pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 12:45 PM

Another Summers like day in southern ont 25 cell
who needs florada
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 01:00 PM

Good morning all

It has turned very overcast here after a lovely sunny start to the day...... a comfortable 11C at present.

It's the first day of Spring and it has been celebrated indoors by two of my pot plants opening their first flowers! My yellow orchid and my miniature lemon tree both burst their buds this morning. The small white and yellow flower of the lemon tree fills the room with a delicious scent.

Meg, I wonder if Baby Hannah is teething?

Barry, I hope all goes well with your biopsy results today - my fingers are crossed for you.

Have a lovely day everyone!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2012, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all

It has turned very overcast here after a lovely sunny start to the day...... a comfortable 11C at present.

It's the first day of Spring and it has been celebrated indoors by two of my pot plants opening their first flowers! My yellow orchid and my miniature lemon tree both burst their buds this morning. The small white and yellow flower of the lemon tree fills the room with a delicious scent.

Meg, I wonder if Baby Hannah is teething?

Have a lovely day everyone!
Hi Mags yes she is teething but she also has the same terrible cough we all have and it wakes her up . She has slept a lot this morning snuggled in a blanket on Nanna's knee she wouldn't be put down but that's ok, who can blame her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top