Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 10:07 PM

Re: Newbie

Hello Audrey, welcome to our forum, we don't bite on here, although some of the men might.

There are plenty of subjects to choose from on here, so get cracking and chat to us.

Tell us a little about yourself.
Auds11
New Member!
DUNBARTONSHIRE, UK
Auds11 is female 

10-11-2018, 11:21 PM

Hi , Thanks for all the welcomes. A little bit about me, I'm 54, live in Scotland and in the process of taking early retirement to do do something different. Divorced and kids have flown the nest, just me and my fur baby dog now. Would love to do a bit of travelling and see the world so am particularly interested in the travel forums but finding it all very interesting so far. Does anyone know how I can access the smilies on my posts as I can only get them in the title bar.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Auds11 ->
Hi , Thanks for all the welcomes. A little bit about me, I'm 54, live in Scotland and in the process of taking early retirement to do do something different. Divorced and kids have flown the nest, just me and my fur baby dog now. Would love to do a bit of travelling and see the world so am particularly interested in the travel forums but finding it all very interesting so far. Does anyone know how I can access the smilies on my posts as I can only get them in the title bar.
I just click on them
Like this
Or go advanced in your post, if they are not at the side.
Auds11
New Member!
DUNBARTONSHIRE, UK
Auds11 is female 

11-11-2018, 02:16 AM

Thanks SP, have realised that even though they don't show up as emojis when I click them, they actually show as emojis once posted, a bit like the the youtube videos
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 02:25 AM

Thanks SP, have realised that even though they don't show up as emojis when I click them, they actually show as emojis once posted, a bit like the the youtube videos
There are some lovely ones here.
http://www.animatedimages.org/cat-ju...milies-669.htm
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 02:50 AM

http://www.sherv.net/smiling-emoticons.html

left click on smiley
click on get code
Copy code
paste on here

loads of others as well

Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 06:48 AM

Hi from another Scot!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 09:13 AM

The island of Cyprus Audrey darlin' - You'll love it !!! - go check out my profile page and you'll see some of the photos of the hotel I stayed at.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 02:38 PM

Yes Aud, if you are replying to someone's message, hen click on Quick Reply, then Advance and the Smiley's will come up on the lefthand side.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Yes Aud, if you are replying to someone's message, hen click on Quick Reply, then Advance and the Smiley's will come up on the lefthand side.
If you click on 'Reply' not Quick Reply, the Smiley's are showing all the time

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top