Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 05:38 PM

Re: Fishermens tales

Yeah I didn't think too much of Bognor either I have only been in a truck but it didn't strike me as a place I would want a holiday in. I have been going to hotels for Xmas ever since I divorced, they are great, no cooking, washing up or arguing etc and full of people my own age group. what better to wake up Xmas morning, go down for a large brekky then maybe a stroll along the sea front, or a swim in a very warm indoor hotel pool, followed by xmas lunch, a drink or two in the lounge, then maybe a nap and then go down for the evening meal and entertainment, I will be there until the New Year as usual, and I will probably take my rods too,. and see if there are any winter Cod about. try it some time if you can, I would fully recommend it, its much less strain for both of you !, then February its Tenerife, what winter ? lol, its why I still go to work part time,.. it pays for everything !"
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 06:11 PM

Re: Fishermens tales

Lucky you Tom

I would have been up and away years ago but for other people and pets.

See we have a new rod material coming out, space-age graphene. Seems it is 15 times stronger than diamond and the thinnest material ever.

Sounds good to me, except the last four rods I purchased are still in their packaging.

Guess Orvis are missing me..

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top