Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 11:56 PM

Re: So what are you, spill the beans.

I don't wear them Dukey .... too fiddly and cost too much stuffing wads of tissue in them all and getting all the lumps perfectly aligned and looking pert and perky.

I just wrap em' around my neck now.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I don't wear them Dukey .... too fiddly and cost too much stuffing wads of tissue in them all and getting all the lumps perfectly aligned and looking pert and perky.

I just wrap em' around my neck now.
Morti, You'd be better off, giving the bras to Dukey to use as catapults to kill his pesky rat or wear them to keep his ears warm when he's on his motorbike!!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I thought Snow White did that, not Cinderella.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Morti, You'd be better off, giving the bras to Dukey to use as catapults to kill his pesky rat or wear them to keep his ears warm when he's on his motorbike!!
Think I may have missed ratty Art, unless he has a few mates Think my next cunning plan will be to electrocute him
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 11:04 AM

I like mornings , I don't have to go to work anymore . I pad around , make a pot of fresh coffee , then shower and dress and think of the day ahead . Love being free from hard work and long tiring days . Bliss

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top