Join for free
Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 01:42 PM

Re: Air rage

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Nah, just keeping an eye on rougue apostrophes now, entertainment's gone very flat today
And I'll keep my eye out for erroneous spelling.

Any biccies with that cuppa?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 01:42 PM

I think in one of the previous posts, someone remarked that having a drink on a plane is a pleasure. So why not go the whole hog and lift the ban on smoking and sex?
Isn’t smoking and sex also a pleasure for many passengers, so why is this denied?

PS. It’s good to see you back, ruthio.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
And I'll keep my eye out for erroneous spelling.

Any biccies with that cuppa?
Go no further than the Annoys thread
Got some yummy ginger cookies in the cupboard

P.S. Thanks Arty, that's sweet of you x
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I think in one of the previous posts, someone remarked that having a drink on a plane is a pleasure. So why not go the whole hog and lift the ban on smoking and sex?
Isn’t smoking and sex also a pleasure for many passengers, so why is this denied?

Good post.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 02:38 PM

I'm surprised Ryanair haven't jumped on this idea and had smoking rooms and a small sex parlour added to their aeroplanes. These can be used by passengers for a fee.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Yes definitely, she needs to be alert as I have said before if there is an emergency. Flights do get into trouble, I was on a flight at the turn of this century when we hit some extreme turbulence, it was quite scary. We had to be prepared in case the plane landed in the sea. Passengers who weren't alert due to alcohol could have drowned if the plane had landed in the sea. Fortunately we got through it and arrived safely after a very unpleasant landing.
Not only them tarantula, lf they are blocking the aisles or
fumbling for their seat belts they will block your exit also!!!

Regards Donkeyman!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Good post.
Second user smoke is a carcinogen. Sex on a plane is surprisingly not as unusual as you might think. Really.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Not only them tarantula, lf they are blocking the aisles or
fumbling for their seat belts they will block your exit also!!!

Regards Donkeyman!
Nothing like a good fumble........well except....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Second user smoke is a carcinogen. Sex on a plane is surprisingly not as unusual as you might think. Really.
TAT, How do you know? You’re not a voyeur, are you?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 03:06 PM

For one it's intimate...another..having sex in a seat next to passengers?
...who wants to inhale other people's smoke..plus it could cause fire.
would they have had beds on this flight?

Or would that only apply to business flights?

Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top