Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2015, 05:51 AM

To The Moon in 4 Hours.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/worl...cle2948259.ece Exciting news.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2015, 08:00 AM

Re: To The Moon in 4 Hours.

Interesting Alan, i believe other methods of propulsion are nearing completion for space travel. Now if they could sort out our roads i think it would be something the populace would welcome more.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2015, 08:40 AM

Don't bother to beam me up Scottie, I am happy here on planet earth
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2015, 09:59 AM

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars

Very tempting ....................
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2015, 11:55 AM

Funny enough I was only lookng at a program last week on the English speaking Japanese TV station about the same microwave propulsion system and it was a Japanese chap who invented it according to them, the problem was the filters wore out too fast and he had to come up with a more resistant material to combat this, took him and his team years but they eventually got it right. He used it to power a space probe that went to the outer reaches of our universe, landed on the back of a huge space rock, gathered tiny particles from the rock and returned back home again. This all happened about ten years ago, so who do we believe?

As regards going to the moon in 4 hours, you know where I stand on the moon thing Alan, I won’t get on me bandwagon again but I’ll just say as I’ve always said, I don’t believe they ever landed on the moon in the first place and until I see them go ‘again’ with everything recorded in high definition, and not the scraggy pictures that fooled everyone in 1969, will I believe it. I always remember what Bill Clinton, a space fan himself and who was in a position to know the truth, said when his presidency was well over, a reporter asked him was he convinced that man had landed on the moon, Clinton with a big smile said “Of course I am convinced, didn’t I see it on TV?” nuff said.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
you know where I stand on the moon thing Alan, I won’t get on me bandwagon again but I’ll just say as I’ve always said, I don’t believe they ever landed on the moon in the first place and until I see them go ‘again’ with everything recorded in high definition, and not the scraggy pictures that fooled everyone in 1969, will I believe it.
Very sensible Jem. There is no way at all that the US went to the moon in 1969, absolutely not a chance. So many pieces of evidence out there showing that it was all studio mock up fakery. We could do an entire thread on the issue but alas it wouldn't change much. People are either naively blinkered to the possibility that such a grand scale deception could ever be perpetrated by the government or else they are wise to what went on.

Bottom line is this. If they did go to the moon then the lunar landing platform is still there where they landed. The Hubble telescope is already showing hi-res images of galaxies and globular star clusters billions of light years away, yet they can't focus it on the moon, a mere hop skip and jump away, and show us images of that lunar landing platform !
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Very sensible Jem. There is no way at all that the US went to the moon in 1969, absolutely not a chance. So many pieces of evidence out there showing that it was all studio mock up fakery. We could do an entire thread on the issue but alas it wouldn't change much. People are either naively blinkered to the possibility that such a grand scale deception could ever be perpetrated by the government or else they are wise to what went on.

Bottom line is this. If they did go to the moon then the lunar landing platform is still there where they landed. The Hubble telescope is already showing hi-res images of galaxies and globular star clusters billions of light years away, yet they can't focus it on the moon, a mere hop skip and jump away, and show us images of that lunar landing platform !

Of course its all fake. Those high resolution images which clearly show tracks made by the Apollo Moon Vehicle were clearly the work of someone with Photoshop. We can pretend to make up numbers when we use pulse lasers at the reflectors left there to range the distance to the moon (to within several inches) and we can laugh at the returned rock samples which have undergone the most rigorous geological analysis across the world and the unique fingerprint of the Helium-3 isotopes.

Incidentally, the lunar landing platform is still there.

Google Nasa's LRO (Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter) images.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Don't bother to beam me up Scottie, I am happy here on planet earth

Same here, realspeed.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top