Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2015, 11:10 PM

Re: The Gods have spoken?

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Another quite bizarre post. Disparagement isn't really much of a credible counter-argument is it!
You are right there - again. All I can say is get the stuff out of your head whenever you can. Give them thoughts air. You keep em in that great big head of yours and you might well implode, or even explode.

I hope I don't read about you being carted off by the guys in the white coats after you have been found raving whilst on a podium in some town center.

Paranoia breeds paranoia. The only way you can counteract an argument with such a person is to become as intense as they are and research and research and so on to learn the same facts (if facts they are). You get caught up in the paranoia.

I find it fascinating but in another bizarre way: what drives you to be so intense? Now that is so much more interesting than the actual paranoia. So wots your story? I've told everyone about my odd life and divulging it was no big deal to me. Who cares at the end of the day?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 08:00 AM

Wherein lies any paranoia? That's simply your assertion because you're unable to contribute a credible argument.

There are approx. 2500 man-made satellites orbiting Earth right now. No paranoia involved, it is a simple undisputable fact.

Commercial satellites are powerful enough to see objects a few centimetres across. Again no paranoia involved, again undisputable fact.

So the technology exists that can photograph Earth and see very easily things the size of aeroplanes. Photos are being taken constantly along and other forms of military surveillance are running alongside this like the USA SBIRS system.

Your desire to hi-jack a factual thread and turn it into a personal psychological thread is something you need to deal with I think.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Wherein lies any paranoia? That's simply your assertion because you're unable to contribute a credible argument.

There are approx. 2500 man-made satellites orbiting Earth right now. No paranoia involved, it is a simple undisputable fact.

Commercial satellites are powerful enough to see objects a few centimetres across. Again no paranoia involved, again undisputable fact.

So the technology exists that can photograph Earth and see very easily things the size of aeroplanes. Photos are being taken constantly along and other forms of military surveillance are running alongside this like the USA SBIRS system.

Your desire to hi-jack a factual thread and turn it into a personal psychological thread is something you need to deal with I think.
Well no-one can argue with you that is for sure so I thought to try something different. What makes you so hell bent on uncovering these facts seems far more interesting to me.

My failing probably but I'm not really that interested in 'stuff' to warrant researching into it all. I keep what brain power I have for intense computer work when I have the need of it; other times I just read the news now and then and mess about, as do most I think.

Also this 'stuff' you constantly post gives me a headache when I delve into it - not good.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2015, 01:37 PM

I would like to say to realist and mkj that in the time ive been here i have read posts from you both and find your thoughts interesting to read . non of us will ever really know the answers will we . sometimes I post , the replies are interesting , not all feel the same as me but the discussion is part of the enjoyment isn't it .

please be kind , Thankyou x
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

03-08-2015, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I would like to say to realist and mkj that in the time ive been here i have read posts from you both and find your thoughts interesting to read . non of us will ever really know the answers will we . sometimes I post , the replies are interesting , not all feel the same as me but the discussion is part of the enjoyment isn't it .

please be kind , Thankyou x

He started it by going in to 'powers that be' mode.

Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 05:57 AM

Realist presents ideas which challenge us.
His posts are articulate and thought-provoking. He has obviously spent years researching his subjects and undoubtedly continues to do so.

Because I, and clearly others, conclude that he sometimes goes 'one bridge too far' does not mean that his contributions do not contain some pearls of wisdom.

It is up to each of us to decide whether we are prepared to spend the time to try to separate the wheat from the chaff.

I hold grave doubts about all the Powers that Be, 'New World Order', Philosphers Stone stuff.

BUT ... given the absolute plethora of commercial and military satellite coverage as well as conventional radar and communications technology -
I reckon that he just might have a point that a plane could not just disappear like that over the vast Indian Ocean and nobody have the foggiest notion where it went down.

But then, what conspiracy trail does that lead us down ... ?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

04-08-2015, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
But then, what conspiracy trail does that lead us down ... ?
Exactly .

Hope I haven't put him off posting.

Instead of challenging his beliefs I challenged his personality and mentality. Still just a challenge at the end of the day but it gets around all the 'stuff' in his head; stuff I have no intention of trying to disprove or counter. Only thing I could think of at the time to get to the real source of the 'powers that be' affliction he suffers from.

How norty am I?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->

How norty am I?

Provocative, that's all
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

04-08-2015, 01:32 PM

Have I frightened him off?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 02:34 PM

I certainly hope not, I'm a big fan of Realist's posts, he puts a lot of effort and research into them, and he takes no bullshit from those so called scientists and experts.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top