Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 03:52 PM

Re: The Gods have spoken?

While in theory the satellites 'see' everything, I am quite certain that there are some 'blackspots' on which they are not concentrated because those areas are not likely to be productive. A vast part of the southern Indian Ocean may well be one such area.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2015, 03:57 PM

realist cannot of course be discounted - there is much secrecy across nations and shared that us mortals who walk down the road to have a coffee each day are not away of - govts will only give out so much info - yes I'm with the 'conspiracy' camp. Us mere mortals are only fed what govts want us to be fed. " don't frighten the voters" phenomena. Keep posting realist!
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2015, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
.... I'm with the 'conspiracy' camp .....
Surprise, surprise !

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top