Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2015, 05:13 PM

Re: Mass Extinction?

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Indeed it would, but it would be somewhat obvious wouldn't it if suddenly the male sperm count or efficacy of sperm abruptly ceased?

There is more "to work with" with the fairer sex. You can have ovary problems, miscarriages, fertility issues, hormonal imbalances, fallopian tube issues, cervix problems and a host of conditions with impressive scientific names. With all these possible "excuses" the rates can go down without people pinning the blame on any one thing or any one party.
Originally Posted by Realist ->

Population control will become increasingly necessary as the years go by but it will never become palatable to the general populous. As a result any culling of human life or restriction of reproduction, has to be done in ways that make it appear to be "natural", otherwise there would be global revolt.

Do you honestly not think that if no women ever conceived again, it wouldn't be questioned?
Nah. At the least it would have to be some of EACH sex.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2015, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
daren't say anymore solo, else I shall get accused of 'man-bashing' again.

As men cause problems we are happy to bash men for you Earthling

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2015, 05:22 PM

Thankyou, that's brilliant. I will compile my list for you.
mike747
New Member!
scotland
mike747 is male 

14-09-2015, 06:29 PM

over population,,,to many mouths to feed,,unwillingness to share,,,dependance on technology,,
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2015, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by mike747 ->
over population,,,to many mouths to feed,,unwillingness to share,,,dependance on technology,,
Exactly Mike ...there can only be storms ahead and a huge cull coming
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2015, 10:05 AM

They are talking about men (or women or both ) colonising Mars. They intend to achieve this by first colonising the Moon. Far fetched? Nope ...

Buzz Aldrin developing a 'master plan' to colonize Mars within 25 years
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...ithin-25-years

Fascinating .

So if the earth suffers some form of catastrophe the human race will still be in existence - FOREVER!

Oh wait - I forgot about the Klingons!

They are out there for sure ...

Evul .
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2015, 03:34 PM

What a chancer, God some people will try anything for a few bob, the man is making it up as he goes along, all he’s doing is flogging his book. He is right though about the mechanicals, robots are about the only things that could stand the radiation to get there.
Gives me an idea for me own book “Welcome to Neptune” by Jem, like Buzz I’ve never been there but if I can make a few bob writing anything that comes into my head about it, why not?
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2015, 03:39 PM

Tell you what there are a lot of nutters on the road driving that i would like to see made extinct.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top