Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 11:58 AM

Re: Unsolved Mysteries

I believe youre right Solo that not everything does have an explanation or not one that we are supposed to know at any rate.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 12:15 PM

That was really interesting Susan,I really believe in the power of the mind to be able to heal in certain circumstances. We dont know fully what the mind is capable of and I think we all have abilities to heal ourselves if only we knew how to.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 12:54 PM

Unsolved mysteries opening some packets of biscuits can be an unexplained mystery☺
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Unsolved mysteries opening some packets of biscuits can be an unexplained mystery☺
Not to mention some of those so called easy open tins of veg, meat or fish.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
That was really interesting Susan,I really believe in the power of the mind to be able to heal in certain circumstances. We dont know fully what the mind is capable of and I think we all have abilities to heal ourselves if only we knew how to.
So right
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 05:49 PM

I enjoy these because they are thought provoking

Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

28-09-2015, 06:11 PM

Great viewing thanks I will go and look for some more later and post them The Amber Room was amazing..have you watched the box set of Ancient Aliens? Its a documentary type series and is so interesting and explains so much in it.

Id recommend it if youre interested in Aliens and wether theyve visited earth before.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Great viewing thanks I will go and look for some more later and post them The Amber Room was amazing..have you watched the box set of Ancient Aliens? Its a documentary type series and is so interesting and explains so much in it.

Id recommend it if youre interested in Aliens and wether theyve visited earth before.
Years ago I read Erich Von Danikens book Chariot of the Gods and was suitably intrigued at the time.

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2015, 08:31 PM

Very interesting Solo. they have barely scratched the surface of human history, there are so many things we will never understand like about how we came to be on this planet. Erich Von Daniken is often criticised but he has some very good theories none the less, all his books are worth reading.
“It’s hardly worth mentioning all of the hundreds of thousands of writings that have fallen victim to fire or intentional destruction over the centuries.”
― Erich von Däniken, History Is Wrong.
solo
UK

29-09-2015, 08:58 AM

Jem anything that needs pondering or questioning will be criticised and that's what makes controversial views like Von Danikens interesting

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top