Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2015, 10:49 AM

High definition close circuit television.

http://www.gigapixel.com/image/gigapan-canucks-g7.html

Click on the photo and see how detailed it becomes when you enlarge it.

Ever wonder how they found the Boston bombers in just a few days?

This may help you to understand what the government is looking at. Hard to disappear in a crowd. The Feds can see you everywhere. Pick on a small part of the crowd click a couple of times -- wait -- click a few more times and see how clear each individual face will become each time.

Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2015, 10:56 AM

Re: High definition close circuit television.

Already the UK has the most televised streets in Europe. Interesting, thanks H.
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2015, 11:11 AM

Hi, Dob;

Off the top of my head, I think this equipment has a Gigapixel capability, and is not available to the public. I'll try to get more info for you.

It just shows you what capabilities the 'authorities' have these days. The military have probably had this sort of stuff in their satellites for years..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2015, 07:22 PM

Amazing Hano, Looks like they got you covered in every direction. I suppose it’s good for catching criminals and those who are up to no good, but the problem is will it be abused. Privacy is a thing future generations will never know, that’s for sure.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2015, 08:32 PM

Big brother is watching you...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2015, 08:45 PM

That's amazing Han .
I think in the places were we do have CCTV the image needs to be clear otherwise there isn't any point in having it .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2015, 10:15 PM

That is awesome Hanfonious, I once heard that spy satellites can not only identify a bloke reading a newspaper on the street from miles high in the sky, but they could see what he was reading too. I didn't believe it, but I do now.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2015, 10:18 PM

Its quite scary how much info they can see now from CCTV images..I just hope the "watchers" know what theyre watching out for
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2015, 10:23 PM

No more lovemaking out in the country, it'll be on facebook next week.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2015, 10:29 PM

Wohaa. By the time they run the close up image through an image sharpener (or whatever they call them) they will have a crystal clear mug shot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top