Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 11:24 AM

So what are you, spill the beans.

Woke up this morning feeling fine, there is nothing special on my mind as the song goes.
Well in fact woke up and got up my normal happy self with a big happy smiling face for the new day
Shame missed getting a picture of the Buzzard sitting on a pole outside that was a bit of a downer.

So being a happy chappie when I get up, first I put the radio on and sing along too a few toons .

So what are you like in the mornings, are you a happy bunny or do you feel like one of life's discontent, malcontent, fault-finder, carping old grousers?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 11:31 AM

Re: So what are you, spill the beans.

Takes me a while to get going, I'm stiff and in pain so I'm not as chirpy as I used to be but I'm told I'm still annoyingly happy in the morning so goodness knows how bad I was before I was in pain.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 11:32 AM

Happy chappie,I give thanks I survived another night.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Takes me a while to get going, I'm stiff and in pain so I'm not as chirpy as I used to be but I'm told I'm still annoyingly happy in the morning so goodness knows how bad I was before I was in pain.
Good for you Julie, a man needs nothing better than a woman who is happy in the morning and a woman similar I suspect.
Must drive one partner mad if they are opposite

Yes aches and pains and the first trip down the stairs in the morning, we both think "who the hell are we"
dukeofearl
south coast uk

30-10-2016, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Happy chappie,I give thanks I survived another night.
Yes and that, who when young ever woke up and thought I am still here. Followed then by checking the other half.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 11:51 AM

Most mornings I'm ecstatic at 6 a.m. because I've just finished work and the rest of the morning is filled with sweet, slumbering dreams, so I'm a happy bunny yes.
On weekend mornings, I'm recovering from being awake during the early hours of Fri & Sat night due to sleeplessness. Can't win either way working nights!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 12:26 PM

I usually wake up in a good mood as l am refreshed after my good sleep.

Dukey, l get lots of buzzards flying above, sitting in the trees or on my picnic table in the garden. I know when they are around as l hear other birds giving out a warning, then it goes completely silent.
I love how a group of usually three buzzards will hover over my garden making tweeting noises then glide away in the air.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 12:33 PM

I am me, I don't change or want to.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 12:35 PM

I like to wake up slowly - but I never get the chance. Up and out and at it at about 6.30am rain or shine - down the fields with the dogs - don't even brush my hair, but nobody around anyway. Surprising how nice it can be when you seem to be the only one up and about.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 02:02 PM

Sometimes I wake up grumpy, other times Hubby leaves me in bed.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top