Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 11:53 PM

EU pattsies spoiling the forum

It's obvious who they are, they don't post in any other threads and they've all arrived recently. Are they legitimate concerned citizens or are they just here to cause trouble?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 11:55 PM

Re: EU pattsies spoiling the forum

What's a 'Pattsie,' Ray?
Ray Cathode
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 12:02 AM

A person who has been taken in and is now supporting those who have taken them in.

In this case they post exclusively in the brexit threads.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
A person who has been taken in and is now supporting those who have taken them in.

Oh, thank you.
I'd never heard that expression before.
Ray Cathode

06-01-2019, 12:15 AM

For example we have one recent new member who has posted over 1000 times since the 30/09/18 and every post in the brexit threads. There are others who may, or may not, be different people who have arrived very recently.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 12:28 AM

It's obvious who they are, they don't post in any other threads and they've all arrived recently. Are they legitimate concerned citizens or are they just here to cause trouble?
I think they must be. This is more than a simple coincidence.

I refuse to respond directly to their posts, as it is patently obvious what they are up to and I am convinced that they have absolutely no interest in conducting a productive discussion.

The old adage 'DON'T FEED THE TROLLS' is, I think, the best course of action!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 12:48 AM

I don't read the Brexit threads. They must be boring "Pattsies", so they're best left in there as they will feel at home.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 12:59 AM

Interesting that Patsy is US slang. Not terribly patriotic to use such a term Ray....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Interesting that Patsy is US slang. Not terribly patriotic to use such a term Ray....
Especially for a Scotsman....they're nearly as staunch and militant as the Irish
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 02:09 AM

I suggest you change EU in "continental". The UK is a EU member and full of patsies and mietjes..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top