Join for free
buttercup
Wiltshire
buttercup is female  buttercup has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2010, 05:48 PM

Guy in bar

A little guy is sitting at the bar staring at his drink when a large, trouble-making biker steps up next to him, grabs his drink and gulps it down in one swig.
"Well, whatcha gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly. The little guy bursts into tears..
"Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can’t stand to see a man crying."
"This is the worst day of my life," says the little guy. "I’m a complete failure. I was late to a meeting, and my Boss fired me. When I went to the car park, I found my car stolen and I don't have any insurance, I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife in bed with the milk man and then my dog bit me.
"So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all. I buy a drink, drop the capsule in it and while I sit here watching the poison dissolve a smart ass like you shows up and drinks the whole bloody lot."
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

05-10-2010, 10:04 AM

Re: Guy in bar

Lol .......
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2010, 05:05 PM

oh that does hit my sense of humour-irony at it`s best
Expresso1
New Member!
UK
Expresso1 is female 

08-10-2010, 07:43 AM

LOL, Love it.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2010, 02:38 PM

Loved that one

Many thanks for sharing

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top