Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2015, 01:34 PM

Re: Just asking.

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Hide and Seek? Hunt The Thimble? There must be so many. Kiss chase was always my favourite, but I never caught anyone.
Blind man's bluff
I spy
Rounders
Hockey
Snap
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2015, 01:42 PM

I have been trying to think up new games for years! I am glad others have come along now with new ideas.

It IS difficult to think of new answers every time so they do get repeated but it shouldn't be taken seriously, it is meant to be fun.

I think copying and pasting is OK for the first few answers but it is very time consuming once it gets very long. By the time I have put my answer in and c/p it, someone has jumped in with another reply!!!!!!

Another thing I think should happen is that old games should be deleted when they get stale. They can always be resurrected another time.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2015, 02:00 PM

I think sometimes we tend to play the games on the first page and others get left, not because they're not good games but they just get overlooked.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2015, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
I have been trying to think up new games for years! I am glad others have come along now with new ideas.

It IS difficult to think of new answers every time so they do get repeated but it shouldn't be taken seriously, it is meant to be fun.

I think copying and pasting is OK for the first few answers but it is very time consuming once it gets very long. By the time I have put my answer in and c/p it, someone has jumped in with another reply!!!!!!

Another thing I think should happen is that old games should be deleted when they get stale. They can always be resurrected another time.
A bit like people then CC.. Deleted when they get stale but resurrected some time later.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2015, 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
A bit like people then CC.. Deleted when they get stale but resurrected some time later.
Jesus Christ Almighty, I never thought of that.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top