Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 07:38 AM

Good morning Tuesday.

Good morning everybody.

I was up about an hour too early because I was afraid of overlaying!

I'm out on a coach trip with my friend Chris later. It's a mystery tour so we don't know where we're going.

My girls are going to pop in to see Tony this afternoon and Ady & Paula will pick him up & take him for a meal this evening. If I get back in time I'll go with them.

I'm just waiting for the heating to get warmer before I leap in the shower.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 08:47 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

My back is easing, the tens machine is doing a good job.

A mad rush this morning, Zac and Derek overslept, so did not leave for the Airport until just gone 4.

Back home now and taking it easy, heavy snow forecast for this afternoon, which I will enjoy.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 08:55 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Have a fun day, Carol, let us know where you end up.

Swimmy - good that you were safely back before the snow.

It is forecast for here as well today - so it is definitely a stay at home day. I am planning a sort out in the wardrobes. Anything not worn at least once in the past 12 months is going out! If anyone wants me I'll be in the corner behind a heap of charity bags - fending off two disgruntled cats. They don't like me sorting things out - but are far too nosy to stay in the sitting room out of the way!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 09:33 AM

Good morning everyone very cold here.

Our boiler stopped working yesterday lunchtime, we have no heating or hot water . Phoned the plumber and he is going to try to call in sometime today. It couldn’t have happened at a worse time.

Carol, I hope you have a lovely day out, I’ve never been on a mystery tour

Enjoy your day everyone ❄️
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 09:37 AM

Good morning everyone a cold start and snow on the way.

I am going to make a malt loaf this morning, I have almost perfected a recipe with no sugar added.

Mags I am sorry to hear your boiler has broken get those hot water bottles out. I sit here with one on my knee my house is always cold in the winter.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 09:41 AM

Good morning all, feels like first time in days we've all mananged to be home from the hospital at the same time, Gracie off school until doctor signs her fit to go back but no permanent damage it seems this time so we are feeling pretty positive.

Going to go back to work tonight if I can get a few hours sleep this afternoon. If I go in feeling so tired I'm likely to fall asleep over the dishwashers

Anyway hope everyone else is feeling well today.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Good morning all, feels like first time in days we've all mananged to be home from the hospital at the same time, Gracie off school until doctor signs her fit to go back but no permanent damage it seems this time so we are feeling pretty positive.

Going to go back to work tonight if I can get a few hours sleep this afternoon. If I go in feeling so tired I'm likely to fall asleep over the dishwashers

Anyway hope everyone else is feeling well today.
I’m pleased to hear Grace is back home and there was no permanent damage, Julie.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I’m pleased to hear Grace is back home and there was no permanent damage, Julie.
Thank you mags they've been wonderful at the hospital really tried to get medication properly under control this time. Latest blood test was best it's ever been so perhaps it's working this time. Hope so.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 10:11 AM

Morning everyone, big clean day day today, we do try to clean up at least once a year but normally we just wipe our feet on the way out....

No plans for the rest of the day other than doing pie and mash for lunch and going down to the pet supermarket for some dog food and treats. Snow expected for later but I don't expect it will be much... fingers crossed.

Have a good day folks
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 10:34 AM

Good morning all.

Carol have a nice time today.

Was it the Beatles who sung 'MYSTERY TOUR' ?

Nothing planned for today just cooking.

Have a nice day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top